"Aiden open your mouth" When he refused, Halley used one of her hands cupped his cheeks, forcing his mouth opened. "Who give you cherry tarts this early morning Aiden?"

"I wasn't eating anything" His words were muffled and Halley released him.

"Telling Lies"

"No mama"

She shook her head at the red stain on his brown waistcoat. "You are lucky I have someone special that wants to meet you." She climbs to her feet and reached out taking him in her arms. She balanced him on her hip and turned to smile at Joshua, who was quietly studying them from where he reclined.

Joshua took a deep breath as Halley began walking towards him with the little boy. His heart pounded in his chest, Christ the kid was so much like the baby portraits of himself, the same colour eyes....everything. "Mama, look!" Aiden turned to his mother, tapping on her shoulder when Halley finally stopped in front of Joshua. "He has our eyes!"

"You want to know why you both have the same eye colour?" She said, not moving her gaze from Joshua who eyes were starting to get moist staring at his son. "Because he is your father" She then turned to Aiden, who had a tiny frowned on his face. Joshua look at Halley when Aiden didn't respond.

Halley chuckled nervously. "Aiden don't you want to go meet your Papa?"

"Mama, is he a ghost?"

Halley shook her head. "Your papa has been alive all this time, He was never dead."

"Telling lies, mama?" Halley's mouth hung open when Aiden used the exact words, she had used on him moments ago and the little monster had the audacity to frown at her. She chuckled with disbelieve.

"I can't believe this" She mumbled.

"Aiden, I am really am your papa, I was living in England and I could not remember you or your mother. I was sick but now I am better." The little boy only stared at him. Then buried his face in the crock of his mother's neck.

"Mama, he sounds funny" he giggled. 

"I should have warned you," Halley groaned. "He doesn't know English" She placed him on the ground and held his hand.

Joshua shook his head at Halley before bending his knees, placing him the same height of the child. To Halley's surprise, he began repeating what he had said in fluent Spanish. There were a lot of things she didn't know about this new Joshua and she hoped to discover all of it soon. She just needed to get the most important stuff out of the way first before, they could relax and talk.

"You came for us?" Halley watched as Aiden, pressed his tiny palm against Joshua's cheek.

Joshua nodded. Then his son surprised them both by hugging him, Joshua blinked back tears as he wrapped his arms around his tiny frame. He couldn't believe he had missed so many years as he held him closely, he had never felt so happy in years.

Halley smiled at the father and son moment. She still could not comprehend that this was happening, something she thought would never occur, she blinked back the tears, that threatened to fall. Her smile fluttered when she saw Aundre running towards them, she thought he was injured witnessing how red his hands were but when he licked it, Halley knew what it was, instantly. Penelope was trailing behind him and stopped when she saw them. catching her breath and giving them some privacy. Halley closed her eyes momentarily, then sighed with irritation. It's like her sons dream all night of what mischievous to do when they awake.

Joshua rose with Aiden in his arms. He followed Halley's gaze and his heart leaped in his chest. Joshua took a step backward, his eyes widen at the other boy that was heading straight towards him. He looked at the Aiden in his arms, then the one running before his gaze settled back on his wife. Halley was right, his expression was everything!