Trust

I heard a knock at the front door. I walked downstairs, and checked through the peephole on the door. It was Luke, so I unlocked it and let him in.

"Wow, it's cold outside." He laughed, and gave me a hug.

"Even with that massive coat on, surprising."

"It's not massive, it's a normal sized coat."

I shook my head, "Maybe. You can take it off if you want, it's not cold in here."

He shrugged, "In a minute, I'm still recovering. So where are all the Avengers?"

"Out on missions and things, they should be back soon. Do you want some food?"

"Always." He ran a hand through his hair. "Do you have any popcorn, it's a classic movie snack?"

"I think so, I'll go and get it. Just make yourself comfortable."

I left Luke, and walked to the kitchen. I crouched, and starting searching through the cupboards. This is normally where we keep the popcorn. That and pop tarts for Thor.

I eventually found a bag, and shouted to Luke, "I found some, I'm putting it in a bowl."

"Okay, that sounds good."

I stood back up and reached up to open the top cupboards. I grabbed a bowl,  and put it on the counter.

I opened up the popcorn, and started to pour in into the bowl. That was, until someone grabbed me from behind, and put a cloth to my face.

"Don't worry, this bit won't hurt you." Luke whispered in my ear.

I tried to fight him, but he was too strong, and I was slowly falling asleep.

I blacked out.

I guess Peter was right. He wasn't to be trusted.