Chapter 18

*Mature content, drug use*

Piper woke to the sound of her alarm going off, she rolled over and the sunlight shined on her face she smiled and layed for a moment feeling the warmth and watching the people walk on the paths near the park, she reach around for her phone to find one new message she opened it and smiled instantly, "Hey beautiful, I can't wait to see u today.. I love you x -Caleb" she hugged her phone and sat up writing him back, "Happy Birthday baby!! I'll see you soon xox" she sent the message and got out of bed, she threw on a tank top and some leggings, and tied her hair up in a bun, she wanted to be comfortable while she decorated with Maria for Caleb's birthday, she packed her over night bag with her clothes and makeup she would be wearing for the evening and headed to the kitchen to have some breakfast, she found a note on the kitchen counter, "Hi hunny, your dad and I are gone for a walk, if you leave before we are back please call or text sometime tonight love Mom" Piper smiled as she put the note down and got some fresh fruit to eat with her tea and water.

Piper got a cab to Calebs and was let in by Maria who was holding the cake in her hands when she opened the door, "I hope I'm not late", Piper said as she closed the door behind her, Maria assured her she wasn't, she was just getting the cake our of the way and set on the table, Piper looked towards Caleb's room as she walked through the main hall, "hes up there" Maria said with a smile, "he's heading out with his brother if you want to see him before he goes" she said, as she placed the cake on a fancy dish on the dining room table, along side beautiful flowers from her garden, and piles of food she'd prepared the night before, Piper smiled as she watched her, "I'll be right back I promise!" She said, as she walked up the stairs to Caleb's room.

She peeked in quietly, to see him getting dressed, she bit her lip as his shirt slide over his muscular chest, she stood s taring at him just enjoying the moment, before his eyes met hers, he smiled as she entered, "I didn't take you for a voyeur" he said as he wrapped his arms around her, she blushed as she shrugged her shoulders, "maybe" Piper said with a smirk, "happy birthday", she said as she reached up and kissed him, he smiled into the kiss and said thank-you as he kissed her harder, Joey yelled out to Caleb as he walked upstairs, Piper looked at him and kissed him again quickly, "you should go I guess, I'm gonna go help your mom now" she said, just as Joey knocked on the door, Caleb nodded n kissed her cheek before they left the room,. "Joey" Piper said with a smile as she walked by him, he nodded in response, "have fun don't be late for supper!" She called out as she walked down the hallway to the kitchen.

Piper and Maria spent the best part of the afternoon setting up for Caleb's birthday, they put balloons around and cooked food, they placed all the food on one of the tables in the dining room and set places for everyone on another, Caleb and Joey came back with loads of alcohol, even though Joey complained it wasn't enough, Caleb rolled his eyes as he began putting it in the fridge to keep it cool, he smiled at Piper who was walking towards him, "hi beautiful, it looks and smells great in here in starving", he said kissing her lightly, "your moms a great cook" she said back to him, "I may or may not have been sneaking pieces of food" she said laughing, he smacked her lightly on the ass and Piper gasped playfully, he winked at her and told her he would be in the family room with his friends and father..and Joey of course. He kissed her again before joining them.

Piper looked around the house was packed, she headed to Caleb's room to shower quickly an get ready, she was so hungry she could wait to get a plate of food for herself, she hurried through her shower, she tied her hair back so it wouldn't get wet, once she got out she heard Caleb in his room and peeked out of the bathroom door at him, she wrapped her towel around herself quietly still watching as he got changed into the clothes he had out for tonight,. *ahem* Piper cleared her throat, Caleb turned to her and smiled, "spying on me again hmm?" He said with a seductive tone as he walked towards her, he looked her up and down and tugged at her towel gently, "anything under here?" He whispered in her ear before catching her ear lobe between his teeth and nipping softly, Piper closed her eyes and shook her head, Caleb's hands wandered under her towel and she moaned quietly as he ran his fingers over her thighs and her opening, he looked down at her and smirked, "if there wasn't a house full of people downstairs..." He stopped, still looking at her as she opened her eyes, "I know" she said quietly, swallowing as she felt the intensity in his gaze, they kissed deeply before he left her to go back to his party, and piper got dressed, she reached for her gift to Caleb, biting her lip gently as she unwrapped it and put it on, she looked at herself in the mirror, her long brown hair fell nicely down her back, complimenting the red lace set she had bought to wear for him, she fixed her makeup quickly and got dressed in a white backless too and black jeans, she looked in the mirror and fixed brushed her hair before going downstairs and joining the party.