Chapter 13

Piper sighed as she looked at the clock, she didn't get much sleep last night after seeing Caleb's phone, she was anxious for him to wake up, she was sure she was over reacting, because why would he waste his time on her, and bring her here to introduce her to his family, he had told her himself, if he wanted that girl he would've been with her, she played with her hair and decided she would ask him anyway she needed to know why she was calling him.

Caleb rolled over yawning, his eyes fell on Piper who was scrolling through her phone, he threw his arm over her chest and kissed her on the cheek, "didn't you sleep?" He asked, resting his chin on her shoulder, she cuddled in closer to him and sighed, "not very well actually, I need to ask you something" Piper said, looking down at her hands, Caleb sat up abit, staring down at her with a worried look in his eyes, "what's up doll?",  She pointed to his phone "you have a missed call, it's from that girl, the one at the party" she said, staring into his eyes waiting to see if his reaction would tell her anything.

Caleb scoffed as he picked up his phone, "Really" he said, shaking his head in disbelief that she had called him, "why would she call you though?" Piper asked, sitting up to face him, "it was clear we were together that night, did you two have something going on" Piper looked away as she asked that question, it hurt her always to think of him with someone else, knowing someone else saw his body the way she did and pleased him the way she had, "i told you, we hooked up a few times, I wouldn't really call that dating, she wasn't for me" he said, laying back down, "ok, but why the call" Piper asked again, she would be persistent, this had happened to her before and she wouldn't let it again, "you have nothing to worry about my love, I don't know why she was calling, I don't really care, you shouldn't either, you're the one here with me" he said, trying to reassure her, Caleb watched her and he understood why she was worried, if someone were calling her, he'd feel the same, he sat up and kissed her shoulder, "you have nothing to worry about" he said again, Piper nodded, and Caleb's phone rang again.

They both looked down to see the girls picture pop back up again on to the screen, Piper rolled her eyes and Caleb shook his head, he answered her on speaker, "why are you calling me" he asked, in a really uninterested tone, "so that's it then is it?, you find someone else new and you're over it" the girl said, "over what?" Caleb asked irritated, "we slept together, i was never with you" he replied before she had the chance to answer, Pipers mind eased as she listened to Caleb, she had overreacted but atleast she knew now listening to him that she really didn't have to worry about this girl, even though she knew there would always be others looking at him, she felt like she could trust him, "listen, delete my number and don't call me again" Caleb warned her, before hanging up the phone, he grabbed Piper's arms pulling her on-top of him.

He sat up with her in his lap and kissed her,
"Don't you ever doubt us, or what I tell you again" he said, before slipping his tongue into her mouth and kissing her again, she ran her hands down his back as she kissed him back, "I won't" She said confidently, and she wouldn't she thought to herself, she bit her lip as he layed back onto the bed with her on top of him, she admired his body and rubbed her hands along his chest, he smiled watching her.

They hung out most of the morning in Calebs room, Piper had a slight hangover from the beer she had drank last night, so she decided to wait for it to feel better before she went home, Caleb smacked her playfully on the ass as she layed on her stomach, "hey!!" she said, laughing as she pushed him, he winked at her and rubbed it slowly afterwards, "so I gotta be out of town for abit" he said, as she shifted to lay facing him, "oh? For what?" She asked her voice full of disappointment, "Joey and I just gotta get something for my father, it's only gonna be a few days I promise" he pushed her hair from her face, Piper nodded, she hated the thought of not seeing him for a few days, but maybe she needed that she thought to herself, she was letting herself get really involved again like the last time she needed to be able to be alone too, "it's ok" she said, not fooling him at all, "my birthday's coming up soon" he cocked his eyebrow as he watched her, "what when?" She asked excitedly, he laughed, "uhh another two weeks, what're you getting me" he bit his lip on purpose and winked at her playfully, Piper smiled "hmm, I'll have to think of something while you're gone" she said, teasing him.