Chapter 9

**this chapter contains mature content, sexual scene, drug use, if you're not interested, you should probably skip!! **

A few days passed by, Piper and Caleb spent some time together atleast once everyday, he had slept there every night since the first night, and even though he was never there when she went to sleep and she'd had no idea what time he usually got home, he was always there when she woke up, she filled Miranda in on what happened, that he had asked her to be with him and that she said yes, Miranda seemed irritated, and told her she was making a mistake, Piper made a mental note to ask Miranda why she hated him so much the next time she saw her, she thought about asking Caleb, but then decided against it.

It was the 10th and Piper was anxious for the party Caleb invited her to, it was their first time actually out with his friends, and just other people in general, she was a little nervous, she knew she was nothing like the people he hung around with, but she wasn't passing up the opportunity to go with him, she wanted people to know they were together and that she was his, so far it had only been them together alone, she wondered how he'd act around others, 'stop' she thought to herself, she was stressing herself out over nothing, if it was this troubling for her she knew she could just stay home, she shook her head at the thought of that idea, there were so many girls that wanted him, she wasn't an idiot, she trusted him, but did she really? She rubbed her eyes, "I irritate myself" she said outloud and looked around her bedroom.

Piper's phone rang, it was Caleb's ring tone she had set especially for him, she always had butterflies everytime he called or messaged her, she opened the text excitedly like a little girl,  "hey doll, listen I'm gonna be late coming over, I need to help my father out with something, I'll be over as soon as I can when I'm done, looking forward to showing you off tonight ;-) "
Piper fell back in her bed and kicked her legs, she was so happy, she was smiling ear to ear, she wrote him back quickly, "it's fine, drop by whenever you're free, I can't wait for you to show me off, :-P I'll be ready when you get here!" She lingered on the end of her text, she wanted to say it, you know, the 3 words everyone loves to hear, but it was to soon, she reasoned with herself, she didn't want to scare him away, buy she knew she loved him, she was happy admitting that, even if she had to keep it to herself for a while. Her phone chimed as she recieved his text back, "you wanna wait and shower with me before you get ready?" Her heart dropped for a second and she re-read that message about 30 times in a split second, 'shower, with him, so naked basically ' she thought, 'no this wouldn't end well' she nodded to herself, she looked down at herself, why was she suddenly ashamed of her body?, she never was before, she actually thought she did a great job taking care of herself, maybe it was just Caleb in general he made her feel all sort of things recently, she answered him back after a minute and lied "I showered already when I woke up, I'm sorry" she sent another message quickly after 'i hope the offer still stands for another day though"  she sat back and picked at her hair, waiting for his reply, he hadn't seen her naked, she changed infront of him but she had kept her bra and underwear on, she got up and looked in the mirror self consciously, she shook her head,. No, there was nothing wrong with her, she would just wait until she was a little more comfortable. Her phone rang and she looked at it like it was alive,

'hello?" She answered softly, his voice was was low as if he was around people and didn't want them to hear, "you can shower again surely?" Piper's heart fluttered, at the sound of his voice, she decided to stick to her guns, "yes I could, but i take forever to get ready and it's easier this way, we can another time, can't we?". There was silence on the other end and her heart sank a little, "are you shy to be naked infront of me?" He asked sounding a little amused, she was sure she could actually hear him smiling, was that possible?,  " No" she snapped back, "I'm not actually, i just told you I would shower with you another day, I just want to get ready and look nice okay" he laughed and reassured her that it was fine, he was only teasing her, there was a silence for a second before he told her he had to go, what was that? She wondered did he want to say something, she smiled at the thought, maybe it was what she was wanting to say too, but she didn't ask questions, it would come when the time was right, they hung up from each other and piper sprinted to the bathroom to shower and get herself ready.