Chapter 17

I'm sorry this chapter is extremely short, I just wanted to get something up since it's been a while, chapters will go back to the normal 2-3000 words and be updated again regularly! Enjoy!!

Calebs birthday came up fast, Piper sat in her room looking out the window, the forecast was calling for rain, finally she thought, she didn't know where the time had went, November already.. she said outloud as she rubbed polkas belly, she had talked to Caleb about them having dinner with her parents a few days before his birthday, he agreed to that happily, and that day had come, she was excited for everyone to meet properly, his actual birthday was tomorrow, his parents and friends always had a party for him, first supper with his family which now included Piper, she smiled at the thought, and then a party with his friends, Piper was looking forward to spending his birthday with him.

Piper wore something nice for dinner, she chose white jeans and a blue top, she left her hair up and chose no makeup only a little lipstick, she wore a little bracelet Caleb had brought her back from Boston, it had a little black band with a small pink charm, she smiled everytime she looked at it,  Caleb showed up at 4 he was wearing a black shirt and jeans, his hair was combed back neatly he smiled and kissed Piper as she opened the door for him, Anna and Paul had made dinner for them all, they also baked Calebs birthday cake which he was so greatful for, he told them how he couldn't remember the last time his family made his cake, they usually bought them now, Piper was happy that he was enjoying himself, and everyone was getting along great, her father loved him, and her mother did as well,. "26 tomorrow, you're so old" Piper nudged him playfully, giggling as she did so,  he nudged her back and smiled, "too old for you maybe" he said with a wink, Piper shook her head "never!, I'll be 20 in December" she said, she screwed up her nose and smiled, "you have 6 years on me" she laughed "maybe you think I'm too young for you?" She said waiting for his answer, "age is only a number" he kissed her and pulled her close as they had a few drinks with her parents.

"I'm not giving you your present until your actual birthday, ok?" Piper asked, after she handed him a birthday card, he smiled and nodded, "alright love", he answered as he read the card that was filled with X's and O's, Piper watched him carefully, "do you want to stay here tonight?, She asked sitting on his lap and wrapping her legs around his waist, "hmmm, you're making it hard to turn down the offer" he said running his fingers down her chest, "but I gotta stay home tonight, you're more than welcome to come with me", he said kissing her bottom lip, Pipers heart fell a little, she hadn't spent the night with him since he'd gotten back from Boston that was atleast more than a week now, she sighed inwardly, she was helping his family and friends tomorrow get ready for his birthday, she hoped she would get time alone with him though to give him his present, she shook her head slowly "no, it's ok I'll stay home tonight I'll be over early anyway to help get ready for your birthday" she said, playing with the ends of her hair, he watched her and took her chin in his hand tilting her head back up so her eyes
would meet his, "you're spending the night tomorrow though, right?" He asked looking away and kissing her shoulder, she bit her lip and smiled, she enjoyed his kisses first before she acknowledged his question, "mhm, I'm staying over tomorrow night" she replied, rubbing her hands down his chest lightly.

He rolled her off of him gently and pinned her underneath him, they kissed deeply before he pulled away looking into her eyes, "I should probably go before we get carried away" he smiled, "call me later ok?, I can't wait to see you tomorrow", he kissed her again before getting up.
She watched after him and pouted, "ok, fine" she said sulking, he laughed as he kissed her cheek, she walked him out to the front door, "you sure you don't wanna come tonight?" He said, wrapping his arms around her, Piper shook her head again, "tomorrow night" she said reassuringly, they kissed and he hugged her tight before he left winking at her as she closed the door.

Pipers phone rang as she sat on the couch eating grapes, she looked at it for a second not recognizing the number, "hello?" She answered, "Piper, it's Maria, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to buy the supplies for Calebs birthday?" Piper sat up in her seat, "oh hi Maria!, I would love to go I can meet you somewhere", she said excited to spend a little time with Caleb's mother, she agrees to meet Piper at a little party store nearby, Piper hung up the phone and got ready throwing on something comfy and some comfy shoes, she headed out the door and walked slowly to the shop knowing Maria would take longer to get there than she would.

Maria met up with Piper and they pick
ed up balloons and a cake for Caleb, they got alot of drinks and Piper helped her pick out something for Caleb, she was greatful to be spending time with Maria, according to Caleb he'd never brought anyone to meet his family, she was happy they seemed to like her, "you and Caleb, you're getting along well?" Maria asked Piper as they sat to have lunch together, Piper sipped an iced tea as she nodded, "we're great, he's great" Piper said shyly, "I'm excited to spend his Birthday with him, and you all" she said smiling, Maria smiled back at her, they had their lunch and Maria told her what time to stop by in the morning so they could begin Calebs birthday ready.

Piper spent the rest of her day at home, she picked out her outfit in advance for tomorrow evening, and got Calebs presents from her closet, she sat in her bed a while and watched TV and talked to Caleb on the phone, she went to bed early that night, tomorrow was going to be a long day and she secretly couldn't wait for it to arrive.