Chapter 12

**mature content, sexual scene below**

Caleb held the door open for Piper as they entered the house, Piper inhaled deeply, and the smells of food and spices filled her nose, 'hmm'  a hum left her body, she was hungry and couldn't wait to eat, they made their way to the dining room where his mother had just finished setting the table as his father and brother had a beer, pipers hand shot to her arm and she held it nervously as they entered the room.

Caleb's mother smiled politely, "guys this is Piper' Caleb said looking down at her and putting his hand at the small of her back, "hello dear, I'm Maria" his mother said, as she kissed Piper on both of her cheeks, "and this is my husband, Enzo, and our youngest son Joey" she said gesturing towards them, Enzo stood to greet her he did so in the same fashion as Maria,  Joey gave her a nod, she could see the similarities in Joey and Caleb, he was very handsome too, not as heavily tattooed, but very attractive nonetheless.

"I hope you've brought your appetite Piper, there's alot of food, surely even if you haven't these three would have no problem finishing it" Maria said with a chuckle as she regarded her men.
"Oh it smells so good, I'm starving I actually havent ate all day, just so I could save room" Piper said enthusiastically,
"Well I hope you like what I have made, I've cooked a few different things" Maria continued putting her arm around Piper's waist and leading her into the kitchen to show her what she had prepared.

Caleb watched after them with a smile as he turned back to his father and brother, "well, she's easy on the eyes isn't she' Enzo said with a smile, "she seems like a lovely girl" he added, Caleb nodded,"she is both" he said with a smile, "I'm fucking starving to death" Caleb said as dropped into a chair.
"When's the last time you ate or slept man you look like someone left you for dead" Joey said laughing. "Sometime yesterday" Caleb answers picking at a bread roll, "I had a nap but it fuckin killed me, worst idea I've ever had" his father and brother laughed as Piper and Maria rejoined them, Piper sat next to Caleb and watched him massacre the bread roll he was picking at, "love if you're hungry grab one too don't be shy around us" Enzo said offering a kind smile,
"Oh no, I'm perfectly fine waiting for the meal, after seeing it just now I wouldn't dare fill myself up with bread, but thank you" she smiled back at him, Caleb turned to her and kissed her cheek, "you want a beer?" He asked as he got up from the table, Piper replied with a nod, "anyone else?" He asked before leaving, Enzo and Joey held theirs up still full, Maria asked for a glass of wine, he nodded as he left the room, "so how'd you two lovers meet" Joey asked, with a grin, making Pipers cheeks turn a little pink, "well, I almost burnt him to death with coffee, after he ran into me while I was standing in his way, I guess" she laughed at the memory, "she literally ran away from me" Caleb added walking back in and handing his mother her wine and piper her beer, he smirked down at her, and she looked at him, she could see badness twinkling in his eyes, "I did" she admitted, "I had to stop myself from running into traffic, I was extremely embarrassed" she smiled, as his family laughed, Maria excused her self as she went to check something in the kitchen, "the sauce will soon be ready and we can eat" she assured them, "ah time for a smoke" Enzo chimed in, Joey got up to join him, "do you?" He asked, offering a cigarette to Piper, "oh no, thank you" she refused politely, "good choice sweetheart, if I could stop I would" he said with a wink, before heading downstairs with Joey following behind him.

"You're quiet" Piper said, as she stroked the side of Caleb's face gently, he leaned into her hand turning his head to kiss it lightly,
"I had a nap earlier, it ruined me" he said, taking a drink of his beer, "my family loves you" he added,. Piper smiled and her eyes lit up, "I'm glad, they're very kind, you're mother is so easy to talk to" she said happily,
"She is" he agreed, "she's had to deal with us for so long I guess it's nice to talk to someone else" he smirked, Piper drank from her beer as Maria popped back out from the kitchen, "it'll be served in 15 minutes ok" she said with a smile before returning to her sauce, Piper smiled after her, she looked around the room and her eyes fell back on Caleb, his beautiful blue eyes were watching her with a shy smile, "what?" She asked feeling a little shy under his gaze, he leaned forward and kissed her before standing up and taking her hand, he pulled her from her chair, he walked with her to another room, it was beautiful, it had french doors that opened into a room with dark walls and a big tv on the wall, with couches all around, it must be their family room Piper thought, as she walked in and looked around, it was dark, the only light coming from a dim reading lamp in the corner.