Chapter 10

***Mature content, sexual scenes and language** -- To clear up, scenes with different font will be sexual, you can scroll down until the font is normal again if these scenes bother you! *****

Caleb drove in the direction of Pipers building, where they could be alone without being disturbed, Piper sat quietly as he drove, she was nervous, he had been drinking and other things.. she couldn't wait to get home, what was he planning to do with her, the visions she played in her head made her squirm in her seat, he looked over at her, and smirked, he rest his hand on her thigh and squeezed, they pulled up to her building and he parked his car, he got out and she didn't wait for him to come open the door, Piper nearly launched herself out of the seat, they entered the building and made their way to her door, she unlocked it which was when she noticed she was trembling, she tried to get a grip, they both walked in and Caleb closed and locked the door behind them, Piper ran ahead of him into her room, it was dark, the only light coming from the glow of the street lamps below, she jumped when Caleb slammed the door shut to her room, she darted around to look at him, "hello" she said breathlessly, "hi" he smiled back, Piper tripped up in her own feet as she was backing away from him, she fell sitting on her bed, she blinked helplessly as she watched him take his jacket and shirt off, she thought to herself, would she ever be tired seeing him this way, and bit the inside of her cheek gently, "lift your arms up" he ordered her, she knew he wasn't asking, he was telling, so she did what he said, he pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it to the side, he leaned down and kissed her, rubbing his tongue along hers, she wimpered with pleasure as he did so, he ran his hand along her back and unhooked her bra, he broke the kiss to move back and free her from it, he tossed it in the same direction as the shirt, he stood then looking down at her , she felt hot under his gaze and she swallowed, she layed back onto the bed and wiggled her way to the top, laying her head on the pillow, she watched as he crawled on the bed and hovered over her, she was going wild inside, Caleb kneeled in the bed and began pulling off Pipers pants, she held herself up and wiggled to help him.

He looked down at her body as he pulled them off the rest of the way and smiled when he saw she had no panties on, "hmm"  he licked his lips making sure the ring in his tongue was visable for a second, "it's not comfortable" piper offered as her reason "the pants are really tight", Caleb laughed softly "you don't need a reason to not wear panties" she blushed when he said that, "I'd prefer if you didn't anyway" his eyes were smouldering as he stared into hers.

Caleb took off his pants but left his boxers on, piper watched him carefully, she put her hands on her stomach, realizing she was laying there fully naked on display for him, he moved them instantly and brought them to the sides of her head, "don't hide yourself from me" he warned her, she nodded and left her hands where he had placed them, Caleb smiled at her "you ready?" She  locked eyes with him "for what" she spoke so quietly he could barely hear her,
He didn't answer her, instead he kissed her neck, and she tilted her head back exposing it more for him, her back arched a little when he bit her neck and sucked on the same spot, he could feel her breasts against his chest, he looked up into her eyes as he made his way to them,  he cupped her breast with one of his hands and squeezed gently as he circled her nipple with his tongue, piper closed her eyes and moaned , wiggling under his body weight,
Caleb smiled and kissed lower until he was where we wanted to be, Piper looked down at him nervous, and watched as he sucked on two of  his fingers, she let her head drop back onto the pillow "oh god" she thought, she felt a little confused as he crawled back up the bed to her, looking down into her eyes, she looked back into his, he traced his two fingers along her opening and then slid them inside slowly, he smiled down at her when he felt how wet she was for him, "excited?" He asked "yes" she nodded and moaned as he circled her clit, he never took his eyes off her, he wanted to see the pleasure he was giving her, he sped up the pace with his fingers, and moved back down to her, he licked and sucked on her clit as he moved his fingers, Piper began to feel warm and restless, she gripped her pillow and arched her back, she could feel the ring in his tongue rubbing against her, she felt him speed up as she moaned louder, Pipers body shook and her legs were quivering as she came, she moaned his name quietly and begged him to stop, she was too sensitive.