One shot for Jessalyn with stiles

You wake up in the morning and get ready to go to school and you see the police there you walk over there to them "mr. Stilinski what happened?" You asked concerned. He sighed and said with a worried face "well Jessalyn stiles went missing last night" you felt your heart beat pick up in speed and walked away. "Scott" you called out and he looked at you and you hugged him "where did he go?" You said
"Jessalyn I wish I can tell you but I don't know ether" he told you.
"Well what's been happening to him?" You sighed
" he doesn't want me telling you" he whispered "he's afraid you'll get hurt" Scott added. "Scott can you please tell me we need to find him" you told him hoping he'll tell you. "Jessalyn it's to dangerous everyone dies or gets hurt" Scott told you and walked away.

It was lunchtime and you say at a table by yourself stiles friends were always so secretive and never told you anything. You saw them all talking and you saw Isaac look towards you and looked sad. A second later you got a text from him to come over to Scott's house after school you texted him back that you will.

You drove to Scott's house and Isaac told you everything about the supernatural it really was dangerous but it interested you. "Thank you Isaac" you told him and talked to him. Isaac got a call from Scott "it was about stiles they found him" he said "let's go " you say.
Later that night you found stiles with the pack. The wolves were fighting with ninjas "stiles!" You yelled. The ninjas stopped fighting "Jessalyn what are you doing here?" Stiles said. "I came to save you stiles now please stop doing this look at your friends, look at me" you said and lifted his chin up. Everything disappeared "c'mon stiles let's go" you said happy that all the fighting stopped. You dropped stiles off at the police station with Scott and you went home.

A/N hoped you liked it :-)