Teen wolf preference

22. Fights

Scott: Scott has been really off lately and you were getting a little worried about him. You tried calling and texting but he wouldn't answer. You went to Scotts house and used your key he gave you. You found Scott perfectly fine in his room. "Scott!" You yelled "why haven't you been answering my texts or calls?" You asked him. "Y/N I'm having a hard time controlling my alpha change I'm scared that I won't turn back" he said. "Just fine an anchor" you say. "Alison was my anchor but I don't have her anymore" he whispered but you still heard him. It made your heart break into pieces and you leave without crying and ignoring Scott as he shouts your name.

Stiles: you knew about stiles having problems sleeping and reading but stiles kept pushing you away from it. You went to his house and you said how's he doing " let's see Y/N the fact that I only got 8 hours of sleep in 3 DAYS!!! Does that seem like I'm ok?" He screams at you. "Well sorry I didn't know that because you never tell me anything anymore stiles" you stood up for yourself. "You know what Y/N if you just came to yell at me then why don't you just leave!" He yelled louder if possible.
" I will stiles, sorry I'm just trying to help you" you said and drove away with a lonely stiles.

Derek: you've been always best friends with stiles and Scott and I
Guess Derek wasn't too happy
About it. You were with stiles and Scott helping Scott get over the break up with Alison. Stiles
Is drunk off is a** and your a little tipsy and Scott is sober.
Stiles is talking about how he's over Lydia and found someone new. " whooo??" You said to stiles. "Well I like you Y/N" stiles says. "What?" You and Scott say in unison. "Um I got to go" you say. "Wait" stiles says. As your walking to Derek's house you see his eyes. "Derek wait!" You called out. "What do you want?" he growled at you and left. "Derek" you whispered his name.

Isaac: " Isaac where have you been all day?" You questioned him. " with Alison" he just responded. " again?" You said in a loud tone. " why does it matter Y/N? You're always with Scott,Derek, and stiles" he said loud. "They're like brothers to me Isaac and I see the way you look at Alison, Isaac" you yelled at him." brothers hun? Well do I tell you to stop hanging out with them do I now?" He said. You looked at him with shock in your eyes. " I don't hang out with them all day and if I did it would be to get away from you!" You screamed at him and smiled proud of what you said. "Stop being such a jealous B**** Y/N! I don't care anymore!" He said and slammed the door and left.