Teen wolf preferences

72. He cheats on you part 2 make up/move on

A/N hey guys I'm going to do both make up and move on!

Make-up
Scott: Scott has been trying for about a week to talk to you, but you didn't budge. It was Friday and you went into your room Scott was standing there with a bunch of gifts. "Scott get out" you said.
"Y/N hear me out please. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that it was a one time thing I should've of realized how amazing you are Y/N I was so lucky to have you but I messed it up. I'll just go now" Scott said with tears coming out of his eyes. "I accept your apology Scott and I'm so lucky to have you" you smiled and hugged Scott. "Gosh I missed you so much Y/N" he said and kissed your lips as long as possible without passing out.

Move on

Scott hasn't tried talking to you at all! All you got was a text that said 'I'm sorry' you were beyond pissed at Scott. First he cheats on you and breaks up with you thru a text! 'Scott doesn't even deserve you' you thought. "Good for you Y/N you are a 10 and he's a 2" Lydia said. You were ready to party without anyone on your hips.

Make up
Stiles: when you left Stiles house he immediately chased after you. "Y/N Y/N wait up!"
"What is it Stiles going to rub your new girlfriend in front of my face?" You said angrily. "No Y/N it's not what it looks like she asked me to help her study and she keeps holding my hand and being all sluty it's gross" you laughed "so you didn't do anything?" You asked him. "Of course not!" "Ok come here" you smiled and hugged Stiles. "Now let's kick her a**" you said.
"How about no" stiles replied.

Move on: You figured Stiles didn't see you or barley tried to explain himself. Obviously he wouldn't his new girlfriend is like 10x prettier than you. It's been 2 months without stiles it hurts so much you've been very depressed and not the same so you're moving in with your aunt and going to recover.

Derek
Make up:
After what happened you went to your parents house. You must've fell asleep because you woke up and it was 3am. You heard a knock at the door and it was Derek he looked like he was going to pass out any minute. "Derek what's wrong?" You asked. "What's wrong Y/N is that I messed up I'm so sorry I'm ashamed of myself" Derek replied. "Derek if you want me back just say so and it was a one time thing right?" Derek looked surprised then smiled "this is why I love you. Again I'm so sorry Y/N" Derek and you cuddled the rest of the morning.

Move on
Derek hasn't talked to you that much anymore,but you're still In the same pack. You were about to talk to Derek when you saw him and his new girl making out. "He moved on now it's my turn to" you whispered hoping Derek could hear. You've been going on a couple dates and you're happy without Derek.

Isaac
Make up: you tried to get out of Derek's loft but Isaac grabbed your hand before you were out the door. "Let go" you said angrily. "Y/N I thought you were coming home next week?"
"My aunt died,and I come home to this! A great welcome back gift you jerk" you said angrily.
"Y/N please I didn't feel anything she was basically forcing me I love you so much" Isaac said.
You sighed "just this one time lahey" he smiled and kissed you.

Move on
"Isaac what the hell is this?" You yelled.
"Tell her" Alison said just above a whisper.
"Tell me what?" You spat.
"Y/N I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way about you anymore I love Alison" Isaac said.
"Ok I'm glad you told and not just string me along" you said truthfully. "Well good luck you two" you said and walked away. You found a good guy later on and you are friends with Isaac.

Liam
Make up: "Y/N wait!" Liam said.
"Where are you going Liam" the cheerleader yelled.
"Y/N please she got up all on me" Liam said "you have to believe me Y/N please I can't loose you!" Liam said. "I believe you baby you didn't do anything" you said hugging Liam. "I love you so much Y/N"

Move on: "Y/N it's not you it's me-" Liam tried to say before you cut him off. "Oh please Liam don't give me that bull"
"Like I said before Liam I get I'm not good enough I'm used to it you don't have to lie" you whispered and walked out. You were trying hard to get over Liam but he's all you think about. Until the new boy came and swooped you under your feet.

A/N hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment!

Twitter: @BigBooshkaBooty
Insta: yikes_makyla
E-mail: makyla15@hotmail

You can message me also!

Bye lovely readers