Teen wolf preferences

Teen Wolf Preferences

83. kiss me

Scott: "Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in"

You got up and out of Scotts arms so you can go to work. "babe come back I'm so lonely without you" Scott whined. You sighed and kissed Scott "cuddle with me for 5 more minutes please?"

Stiles: ' And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck'

You were sleeping in on a lovely saturday afternoon. "Good morning sweetheart" Stiles said and pulled you closer to him. "Morning" you replied and kissed his lips down to his neck.

Derek: ' Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady'

Derek loves protecting you. You both love each other dearly. "Y/N are you ready to settle down?" He asks you. The both of you were watching Superman, you eagerly nodded your head and looked down at your gorgeous ring on your finger.

Isaac: 'Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved'

You and Isaac both had quite a scary past, but you found each other and most importantly found love. "I love you so much Y/N, what would I do without you" Isaac whispered. "I ask myself the same thing" you laughed.

Liam: ' This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love'

Liam was holding you and you've never felt happier. He kissed you softly and slow when you took a breath of air he said "you know Y/N I think this is what falling in love feels like that"

A/N: hey guys I know its been a long time but I decided to update. Also if you are still interested in being a co writer e-mail me makyla15@hotmail.com 

If you enjoyed this give it a vote!

Any requests or ideas comment please I need ideas

Thanks