Teen wolf preferences

74. On your period

Scott: you woke up in the morning and you're sheets were red. "You've got to be kidding me?" You sighed and changed. After you did your laundry Scott came over. "Hey Y/N how are you?" He says hugging you. "I feel like dying" you groaned. Scott laughed and you two watched movies and he tried to make you feel better with ice cream and a few kisses.

Stiles: you have terrible cramps on your period and you're super lazy. Stiles enjoys being with you on your period he cuddles you and stays in bed with you all day. Days where you two talk about everything and anything without no worries. Thank goodness for pain medicine!

Derek: when you're on your period Derek helps as much as he can. He's such a sweetheart towards you. He gives you his mom tea that helps take away the pain you get. You two go on walks and enjoy the nature too.

Isaac: Isaac is really confused when you are on your period. One time you asked Isaac to get you a box of pads/tampons bad idea lets just say. He also does whatever you tell him to do. Isaac gets you whatever he can so you're happy.

Liam: Liam tries to be a good boyfriend and help you somewhat when you're on it. He gets you chocolate and other sweets. He lets you wear his sweaters which you love. If he has enough money he'll even buy you clothes!

A/N: it's been a while I've just haven't been myself lately but I'm so excited for Teen Wolf! I'm going to make more preferences soon!