Teen wolf preference

43. Gotta get out

Scott: " c'mon Scott you have to get out of your bed sometime" you said to your best friend Scott who got dumped by Alison you really didn't like her right now who broke up with Scott she should be lucky you know you'd be to have him.

Stiles: "where is it" you kept on saying you were moving and you couldn't find your favorite toy that you had since a baby. " Y/N we have to go" your mom said. Stiles came over you were on the verge of tears "stiles I can't find it" you nearly cried "Shh Y/N it's ok" he said trying to comfort you as you left your old house.

Derek: "Y/N leave, get out and never come back" Derek screamed at you. "Derek I'm sorry I didn't mean it" You said. "You're not sorry I told you to get out" you screamed Derek held you close "Y/N it's ok just a dream I love you" Derek said.

Isaac: Isaac was over at your house and your parents weren't home so Isaac threw you on your bed and started kissing you. You guess Isaac was to caught up in what he's doing that he didn't hear the door open " Isaac" you moaned " Mmm" he replied " I'm sorry but my dads here" you said He quickly went under your bed which was messy.

A/N: guys I'm sick so what to do best update so yeah that's what I'm doing how are you guys? :)