Teen wolf preference

18. Valentines day

Scott: "c'mon Y/N it's valentines day let's ditch I got a surprise for you!" "Ok" you smiled. Scott ended up blinded folding your eyes. "Are we almost there the roads getting really bumpy" you said. " ok we're here hold my hand I'll lead you the way" you grabbed Scott's hand and he undone the blindfold and you see roses In a heart shape and in it is a romantic picnic lunch " aw Scott it's perfect!" You said almost in tears. " thanks Y/N I love you happy valentines day" he said.
"Love you too Scott, happy valentines day" you kissed him passionately.

Stiles: for valentines day stiles got a bunch a gifts throughout the day like a freakin TV! And candy etc.
You were at home and you hear a knock you get the door and it's your amazing boyfriend stiles "stiles I had enough gifts for one day" you said. "No it's just that I spend time with my beautiful girlfriend" he said. Stiles goes into your house and gets your favorite movie In the DVD and he brought tons of snacks you and him were watching movies all night while cuddling, hugging, and sweet kisses.

Derek: you woke up in the morning cuddling Derek " good morning babe happy valentines day my love" he said
" happy valentines day babe morning" you said in a sleepy tone. It was noon now and Derek and you were walking out In the woods then he stops you between these two long trees " baby I love you so much I've had the best years of my life with you, will you Y/ F/N have an honor in marring me" Derek said with a lil tears In his eyes. You were full on crying "of course Derek I love you" you said and he picked you up and twirled you around and kissed you.

Isaac: Isaac was busy training with the pack all day, well that's what he said. Your phone dinged you checked what it was Isaac texted you it said " be ready by 6:30 ;-)" you smiled And responded back with an "k"
It was 5 so you got ready with a little bit of make up, curled your hair. You decided a casual dress and heels. Isaac was at your door you opened the door Isaac picked you up and said " you're so beautiful happy valentines day baby and kissed you. " thanks babe happy valentines day" you said. Isaac took you to a fancy dinner that night it was wonderful.

A/N happy valentines day love you all! ❤️😃❤️😃❤️😃❤️