Teen Wolf Preferences

Teen Wof Preferences

 65. You reject him

Scott: "Ew Scott I like you too, but only as a friend ok and guys have cooties!"

  "please Y/N I promise I don't have any cooties" you sighed "Scott don't lie to me all boys have cooties" you ran away from Scott leaving him with a sad face. Everyday Scott would bother you being 8 years old you would  always say no to him. "I still cannot belive  you rejected me everyday Y/N!" Scott almost yelled.

  "hey we were both 8 years old and plus you have me now don’t you?" you kissed Scott's cheek

Stiles: Stiles showed up at your door with flowers and asked you on a date. "stiles I would love to go on a date with you, but I just got together with my ex." you explained to him.

  stiles looked shocked that you would get back together with him. "Y/N you can't be serious I can treat you so much better than him. He doesn't deserve you" stiles yelled at your doorstep. "stiles I told you I got back together with him ok just please leave" you whispered. Stiles dropped the flowers and walked away.

Derek: Derek has been your friend since you can remember. Derek just asked you out, but you don't feel the same way.  "Derek I love you  so much, but I don't want to ruin our friendship"

 "yeah I knew you'd never feel the same the way about me" Derek said. "No Derek it's not like that" you tried to explain but it was too late and Derek drove away.

Isaac:  "Y/N I understand that you  might  not feel the same way, but I really like you" Isaac said.

  you really wanted to say yes, but knew that you couldn't your dad is very strict and sometimes hurts you no one could no though. "Isaac I would go out with you, but my life is just too complicated for a relationship right now we can be friends though" you told him. Isaac smiled "friends it is"

Liam: You just moved to beacon hills because you found a new pack to be part of.

 you were in history and another wolf is in the class. Liam was looking and so were you until your eyes met. Liam was a wolf and he goes to the same school as you again. "Y/N ever since I left I wanted to ask you out but didn't know where you were. "Liam I just got here and maybe I shouldn't go out with you again." you said truthfully. Leaving Liam looking pissed.