Teen wolf preferences

62. His friend likes you

Scott: Scott is so lucky to have you as a girlfriend,but you don't think you're that special but Isaac has his eyes on you. Scott doesn't exactly know that yet he just thinks you two are good friends. Scott is getting worried that Isaac might try to make a move. "Hey Isaac can I talk to you?" Scott said. Isaac nodded his head "um I'm just wondering do you have feelings for Y/N my girlfriend you know. I love her she loves me" Scott told Isaac. Isaac was getting sad and mad at the same time "well Scott don't you think Y/N is getting tired of you and wants somebody new!" Isaac said and walked away. Which led to Scott freaking out.

Stiles: stiles hates the twins but has recently hated them even more because Aiden has been watching you all day and has been talking to you a lot today. Stiles sees you smiling at Aiden making Stiles feeling like you don't love him anymore. You were going over to Stiles house today. Stiles grabbed your hand and looked at you with teary eyes. "Y/N do you still love me?" He asked. "Stiles of course I do what are you talking about?" You cried. "Well I see you and Aiden getting along well" Stiles said harshly. "Stiles we're science partners!" You yelled.

Derek: "so to answer your question yes Derek I like Y/N" Peter said which flipped the switch for Derek. Peter left after he got punched in the face by Derek. Derek was alone most of the day. He was thinking what if you already cheated on him for peter and worse. "What if Y/N used me?" He said feeling even worse than he already is. "Derek are you in here?" You said, and saw Derek and before you hugged him he stopped you and said "Y/N do you still love me?" You frowned "of course I do Derek always will" you told him. "Good" he said and kissed you.

Isaac: you and stiles have a lot in common, and talk a lot which worried Isaac all the time. "Hey Y/N where were you today?" Isaac asked. "Oh I just got pizza with stiles" you smiled which made Isaac automatically sad. "Why do you always hang out with him?" Isaac said. "Oh Isaac you're jealous of stiles!" You told him, and hugged him. "There is nothing to worry about babe I love you ok" Isaac kissed you and smiled into the kiss. "I love you Isaac" "I love you right back Y/N more than you'll ever know"

Liam: "mason you barley know Y/N why do you want to hang out with her so much?" Liam asked getting annoyed by his friend. "Um because I kinda like her" mason whispered, but Liam heard him perfectly clear. "What you like my girlfriend who I love?" Liam said getting pissed and slammed his locker and walked away from mason. You saw Liam walking all alone and wanted to surprise him. "Hey Liam!" You smiled and held his hand. You saw that Liam was sad and asked "what's wrong" "nothing" he replied "oh Liam don't be such a girl tell me what's wrong" you said. "It's just that mason told me he likes you" you were shocked at first "Liam mason is a nice guy, but I still love you and you shouldn't leave your friends over a girl especially me" and hugged him.