Teen wolf preferences

66. Words by Skylar Grey

Listen to the song 👆👆👆

Scott: "said I see you soon that was, oh maybe, a year ago. Didn't know time was of the essence"

Your family was moving again you were so tired of moving and it was hard for you to make friends. When you moved to beacon hills you found Scott and became good friends. The last time you saw Scott to say goodbye he kissed you. That was about a year ago, and you miss him so much. You never saw him again.

Stiles: "so many questions I'm talking to myself. I know that you can't hear me anymore. Not anymore.."

Stiles broke up with you and you don't know why he did. You have so many questions but he just moved on with his life and you didn't. You were completely shattered "I'm just a bet probably and I fell for it hard. I fell for him hard" you said to yourself.

Derek: "So much to tell you, And most of all goodbye and I know that you can't hear me anymore"

Derek died for you and you still can't believe he's gone. "Derek there's just so much to tell even though you might not hear me" you whispered at the new grave. "But I found out that I'm pregnant we're having a baby" you smiled at the thought of you and Derek being parents. "I'm not ready to say goodbye" the tears stared rolling down your eyes.

Isaac: "it's so loud inside my head with words that I should've said. As I drown in my regrets."

Isaac left his whole life in beacon hills behind. You have no idea why he's just an omega now. He could be dead you thought. Maybe he left because of you. "I should've told him how much you really meant to me" you regret not telling him everything.
Now you're empty inside.

Liam: "I haven't been all that you could've hoped for But if you'd held on a little longer you'd have more reasons to be proud"

You tried hard for Liam to stay with you, but you just wasn't good enough for him because he broke up with you. You're the youngest team captain in your soccer team and you're the leader in your choir maybe Liam would've been proud if he stayed longer.

A/N I hope you enjoyed it :)