Teen wolf preference

38. Can't forget about you

Scott: he remembers every little thing you do. Why can't he forget about it all. You moved across the country and broke up with him because your not the best with long distance relationships. "Why'd you leave me Y/N" Scott sighed while laying in his bed.

Stiles: why did he do it, he thought it's all his fault he ruined it all, everything. Stiles cheated on you and you ended it with him. He can't forget about you. He regrets it's but you won't let him. You got a new phone and changed got new friends and style but your attitude is still the same. He watches you walk down the hall with Greenberg.

Derek: it was all his fault he thought why did he let you go with him. He's never going to forget you he promised to himself to never forget. He got up to leave but was to weak and fell on his knees and started crying more "I miss you so much Y/N!" He cried and touch your new grave.

Isaac: you woke up and smiled at Isaac sleeping you knew he was going to be sleeping for like 2 more hours you're an morning person. You cooked some food for Isaac and you. You got scared when a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. "Y/N I'm never going to forget about you" Isaac said and kissed your cheek.