29

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Darry up, and he looked worried.

"You ok?" I say softly.

His head snaps up to where I was and he sighed in relief.

"I am now." He mumbles.

"What happened?"

"I woke up and you were gone. Ace and I started to worry." He says pouting.

"Oh babe. I'm sorry." I say and sit near him.

"I thought something happened to you."

"I didn't go too far. I was just in the bathroom."

He didn't say anything and just pulled me on his lap. I smiled softly feeling him put his arms around me protectively. He then put his face in my neck.

"Baby I have to get dressed."

"I rather you stay like this." He mumbles.

"Ok but I don't think your going to like me being like this in front of your dad." I say smirking.

"Get dressed." He growls lowly.

I giggle softly then get up only for him to smack my ass. I give him a look then go over to my bag and pull out clean clothes. Then I put them on. After I got dress I turn and see Darry ready. He comes over and takes my hand.

"Where will your dad be?" I asked.

"Either in his office or more than like at the breakfast table."

I nod and we both walk out of the room and headed to the dining hall. When we got there I saw Paisley, Jack, Derek, and Emma. Emma spotted me and gave me a sympathetic smile. I wonder what the hell that was about, oh well I'll ask her about that later. Darry and I sat down. I smiled softly a bit shy.

"So I figure that we could start planning the wedding after breakfast." Derek says.

"We haven't set a date yet dad." Darry tells his father.

"I have."

"Don't you think that if it's our wedding that we get to choose the date that we want to get married on." I say.

"No, no shut up and eat your food." Derek growls.

Darry lets out a low growl and I see his eyes go light blue. I could tell that he wanted to hurt his dad, so I took his hand under the table and held it. It looked like he seemed a bit calmer.

"Don't tell my mate to shut up dad. You have nothing to do with what goes on in our lives. We choose everything that has to do with the wedding and your just going to have to learn to deal with it." Darry snaps.

Derek's eyes go wide when Darry said the word 'mate.' He then looked at his wife who just smiles like she knows something that we don't. I just hope that everything will be ok.

"Ali, can we talk for a bit?" Emma says softly.

"Of course. Please excuse us."

I got up along with Emma. We headed back to mine and Darry's room. I shut the door behind us and she went and sat on the bed.

"What's on your mind Emma?" I ask her softly.

"It's about my marriage to Derek."

"What about it?"

"It was arranged, I never really loved him. Well I did in the beginning but I've grown out of love with him. My mate is in the cells and Derek doesn't allow me to see him since his parents told him not to allow me to. He's a good man and I really love him, I want your help."

"With what?"

"To help me get out of my marriage with Derek."

"I mean I'll see what I can do Emma." I say to her softly.

"Thank you."

"Is there anything else that I should know about him?"

"He always had this friend named James and you could clearly tell that they were mates. He hasn't seen him in years?"

"Oh, whys that?"

"He was forced to marry me, since his parents fund out that James was his mate and also found out that Derek was gay."

"Where is James now?" I asked.

"Last time I heard he had two kids and was forced to marry the queen of all faries."

My eyes then go wide realizing that it was my father that she was talking about.

"No wonder why my dad is so grumpy." I mumble.

"Your dad is James?"

"Yea, he is. We need to get them together again Emma. Maybe Derek regrets locking your mate up in the cells. You two need to talk."

"Ali you need to call your dad and tell him to meet you here."

"How will I do that? He practically hates me right now."

"He has to know by now that you've been taken by now." Emma tells me.

"I don't think he cares enough to come and find me."

I then hear my phone go off and I grab it seeing it was my dad. Then I look up at Emma confused.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"My dad is actually calling me."

"Answer it, it maybe important."

I nod then answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"Ali where are you?" He asks.

"Now you care dad."

"I've always cared, please baby tell me where you are. Your mom is worried, she called me crying."

"What did she say?"

"She said that Derek took you to his castle, and he spared her life. I remember him, we used to be friends a long time ago. Please tell me."

"It's a half an hour drive from our castle. Dad I have to tell you something when you get here." I tell him softly.

"Of course love, see you soon."

We say our goodbyes and I hang up my phone. I then look over at Emma

"So what did he say?" She asks.

"He's on his way, and he remembers Derek, that's for sure. He'll be here soon."

Emma nods and then we hear noise coming from the dining room. We look at each other and then rushed out of the room we were in and into the dining room where the guys were. The were laughing and having a good time. When they spotted us their smiles grew. We walked over and sat down. I stayed quiet as we all finished eating breakfast.

"You ok  babe?"

"Y-Yea, I'll be ok." I say softly.

He nods then kisses the top of my head smiling. I hope that things go right when my dad gets here and that they end up being civil. A girl can dream what she wants but it takes awhile for it to actually happen. Let's hope this works.