7

Once I found something really nice to wear I placed it on my bed. I grabbed a towel and headed to my bathroom and I showered. I got out a few minutes later and I went back to my room. I got dressed and then went back into the bathroom. I fixed my hair making it all neat. I did my makeup and any last minute details. I grabbed my purse and walked out to the kitchen. I smile when I see Darry and Paisley. I loved the way Darry looked in his suit and by the way he was staring at me he loved the way I looked in my outfit. I grabbed myself something seeing that they already ate. I saw the time and grabbed my jacket that went with my outfit.

"Come on guys we're going to be late for the meeting."

They both nod and we head to the limo. Once we got in I told the driver where to go. We all sat back and relaxed. Darry secretly grabbed my hand and held it. I smiled softly the whole ride there. Once we got there I let his hand go and we head into the building. I spot Andy and I looked away because I didn't want to deal with him. Darry stayed even closer to me once he spotted Andy. He spotted me and came over to us.

"Hello Alison. You look good today."

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"Who are theses two lovely people." Andy says referring to Paisley and Darry.

"This is Darry and this is Paisley." I say pointing to each of the siblings behind me.

"Nice to meet you guys." He says holding out his hand out to Darry.

Darry took his hand and shook it giving him a death glare. I put a hand on Darry's arm and he immediately went calm.

"What are you her slave or something." Andy snickered.

"Watch what you say." Darry growls.

"Darry quit it."

"Sorry Mrs. Ali." Darry mumbles.

"Why did you pick out slaves Alison." Andy asked me.

"My dad though it would be appropriate for me to have some around the house doing things for me. My mind changed when I got there."

"What changed?"

"I got to know them better and I didn't want them as slaves anymore but as company in my own home." I say smiling knowing it was true.

Andy then looks over at Paisley and a small smirk forms on his face. I lowly growled but realized that it wasn't even me. I looked over at Darry and see his eyes were a bright light blue, they were different from his normal brown eyes.

"Do not look at my sister like that Andy." Darry growls.

"Or what are you going to slave."

Darry started walking towards him but I held him back and my touch seemed to calm him down. He grabbed my hand and I move closer to Darry. I see Andy's eyes travel to where our hands are connected and a smirk formed on his face.

"You two have something going on don't you?"

"You have no right to ask about anything that goes on in my life Andy." I say a bit upset.

He huffs and goes upstairs to the meeting hall. I turned towards Darry and smiled. He then puts his hands on my waist. I looked over at Paisley and she was just smiling. I blushed and hid my face in his chest, not caring if it was unprofessional.

"I know that Darry likes you Mrs. Ali and you guys can do what when I'm around. You two are cute together. I've never seen him this happy before." Paisley says.

I look over at Paisley and then hug her for the first time since she came to live with me. Once I let her go and Darry held my hand.

"You better get up there love. Go get that business deal." Darry says smiling.

"What about you guys?"

"We will stay here and wait for you, now go get em." Paisley says smiling.

I nod as Darry kissed the top of my head. I then went and headed to the meeting hall where the others were waiting for me.