5

As I sat there I thought about Darry. I can't believe that in a period of about a day he cares about me a lot. I've honestly can say that he does have an effect on me big time. I then heard a knock on my office door and then I pretended to look busy.

"Who is it?"

"Mrs. Ali it's me." I heard Darry's voice.

"Come in Darry."

He came in and shut the door behind him. He then sat in the chair in front of my desk. So I got up out of my chair and leaned against the part of the desk in front of him.

"What can I do for you Darry?"

"Take me with you to the meeting tomorrow."

"Why do you want to come to the meeting so bad?"

"I want to."

"I find that hard to believe. What's the real reason why?"

"I don't want your dickhead of a Vice President being near you at all." He says softly.

"Why's that?"

I stand up then yelp when he pulled my arm and had me sit down on his lap. He then wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"You never answered my question Darry."

"I don't want him to touch what's mine." He says.

"Darry," I say softly. "Are you jealous?"

"Yes," He mumbles. "I like you Ali."

Next thing I know I feel his lip on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling myself closer to him. When he pulled away he was smiling.

"Let us go with you." He asks softly.

"I was going to bring you guys anyways. Just make sure that you guys wear something nice."

"Of course Mrs. Ali." He say placing his face in my neck.

"Stay with until then."

"I was going to no matter what you say."

"You little." I say with a smile on my face.

He then put his hand up my shirt touching my skin. He hand was warm to the touch. My eyes close as I start enjoying his touch on my skin.

"Be mine Ali."

I open my eyes and I see him stare back at me. I didn't know what to say to that I just sat there staying quiet. He then just kisses me again and I smile against the kiss. I then groan when I hear my phone go off. I sigh and get up off of Darry's lap.