9

Darry made his way over to me and placed his hands on my waist when he reached me. He then started to kiss me deeply. His hands move down to my thighs and I yelped against his lips when he picked me up then placed me on my desk. He then moves his lip down to my neck and I moan when I feel him nip at my neck. His hands roam my body and I felt warmth and many sparks. He stops and I let out a small whimper. I see him smirk.

"What's wrong love, cat go your tongue." He says with his eyes light blue again.

"D-Darry why are your eyes light blue again?"  I say softly.

He didn't say anything so I place my hand on his chest and he seemed to calm back down. He looked back at me and just kisses me again. As he was kissing me he unbuttons my shirt exposing my lacy bra. He lets out a small growl when my hands move down his chest. I smile against the kiss as I take off his shirt revealing his finely toned abs. His hands move down my chest to my skirt. He pulls it off as he lays me down on the desk.

"So beautiful," He mumbles against my neck. "and all mine."

I see him look at me with lust in his eyes. I kiss him again his hands roam my body. He looks up at me this time in awe.

"As much as I want you right now kitten, your going to have to wait. I want this to be a special moment that we share."

"Darry," I say putting my hand on his cheek.

"Please be mine Ali. I can't stand to loose you."

"We can't Darry."

"Why not, it shouldn't matter. I really want to be with you Ali."

"What about the rules?"

"Forget the rules Ali. Besides I love the way your exposed to me love."

He lets his hands find my waist slowly moving up the curves of my body. I groan hearing a knock at the door. Darry let out a low growl.

"Who is it."

"Alison Marie Williams open this god damn door."

I freeze hearing my dad's voice. I hated how he called me by my full name. Darry got off of me as I sat up on my desk. He handed me my shirt and skirt. I quickly put them on as he put his shirt on. I hopped off my desk with Darry's help.

"Come in."

My dad walked in and saw Darry. I didn't say anything and just sat there watching the scene in front of me. I hope this goes well.