23

~Darry's POV~
I was looking everywhere for Ali. She didn't come back after her dress fitting with Jack today. I sighed then gave up, then went back to our room. When I walked in I saw her laying on the bed. I smiled softly and went over and laid next to her. She then cuddled up to me. She smells different than normal, its a mix of her scent and another male. I'm going to ask her about that when she gets up. I then slowly fall asleep a few moments later.

* * * * * * * * * * 

I woke up and hour later and Ali wasn't next to me. I immediately sat up, but then I hear the shower running and then I relax. She came out a few moments later. I go over and hugged her. She hugged back then pulled away.

"Baby are you alright?"

"Yea why?" She asked.

"Your didn't come right back after your dress fitting with Jack, like you said you would. What happened?"

"Nothing happened. I went on a walk." She says clearly lying.

"Then why the hell do you smell like another male Ali?!"

"I don't know what your talking about Darry. Your talking nonsense."

~Ali's POV~
I hate this, we've been ok the last 2 years and now we are fighting. I wanted to tell him, but I knew that I couldn't.

"Stop lying Ali. What's going on?!"

"Nothing is going on Darry. Please can we please just drop it."

"I'll let it go for now but if  this happens again, I won't be so forgiving."

I nod then kiss his cheek. I wonder if Paisley and Jack are back yet. Jake didn't tell that that I couldn't tell his sister, just not Darry. I took out my phone and then texted Paisley.

 I took out my phone and then texted Paisley

I smiled softly at my phone. I looked up at Darry.

"I need to go and talk to you sister. This time I will be back right away." I say softly.

He nods then gives me a small kiss on the lips. I got my shoes on and walked out to the garden where I saw Paisley standing there. I went over and hugged her once she spotted me.

"What's wrong is everything ok?" She says with worry in her voice.

"No everything is not ok. I need to tell you something." I say softly.

"What's up Ali?"

"Earlier today after my dress fitting my ex Jake showed up and took me to another room in the castle."

"Oh  my gosh are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine. Please don't tell Darry anything I tell you."

"Of course anything for you." She says softly.

"He told me that I have to 'date' him."

"What about you and Darry?" She says softly.

"Darry and I can  still stay together as long as I do this. Jake will expose mine and Darry's relationship if I didn't date him."

"What's so bad about that?"

"Fairies hate werewolves. If they found out that I was dating one they would want to overthrow me, then replace me. They already like me as it is. I don't want to loose the trust of my people."

"You shouldn't have to worry about what people thing Ali.

"I know Pais, but I'm just worries because the King of your kind wants to kill me."

"Do you know when that will happen?" She asks.

"After I become queen."

"Darry won't let that happen you know."

"I know. I really want to tell him all about this, but I can't" I say softly.

"Maybe you should tell him the day before our coronation, just in case. So that way he can protect you from all of this."

"Even about Jake?"

"Yes even about Jake. He deserves to know. He loves you so much, and he can help you through this."

"I know. Thank you Pais."

I hug her and we then part ways. I head back to Darry and I's room. I smile seeing him but hate that I'm hurting him so much. I just hope that he forgives me when I tell him everything. I go over and cuddle with him, hoping that everything will be over soon.