6

After I grabbed my phone I went and sat back on Darry's lap. He smiles and kisses the side of my head, and I smile.

"Put it on speaker love." He says.

I nod and then answer my phone after seeing it was Andy.

"Hello Andy what can I do for you?"

"Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. I have everything all sorted out so we are all set."

"Let's hope that we get this deal and then we can go home."

"Yea I honestly can't want to go home. I miss my family."

"I do too. Maybe when we get this deal I can take you out afterwards."

I hesitated because I didn't know what to say. I looked over at Darry and he was actually calm and I was happy he was.

"Maybe, we will see."

"See you tomorrow Alison."

"Bye Andrew."

I hung up my phone and placed it back on my desk. I looked back over at Darry.

"I'm surprised."

"Why's that?" He asked.

"You didn't get upset when he asked to take me out."

"Well I let you handle that, and besides you didn't even answer my question. So it doesn't even matter how I feel anyways." He says sounding a bit disappointed.

He helped me up and then just left. I sighed softly and sat on my desk. I grabbed my phone and then headed back to my room and just laid on my bed. I just stared at the ceiling. I noticed that it was now midnight and I sat up. I got up and walked out of my room and headed across the hall to Darry's room. I saw the light off which meant that he was asleep. I turned the doorknob and found that it was unlocked. I snuck in and gently shut the door behind me. I went over finding the bed and laid next to him. I felt his arms find me and pull me close to him. I smile and cuddle close to him because he was warm as hell.

"Sleep love." He mumbles.

I slowly drift off and stay close to him. I woke up the next morning sweating. I look over and saw Darry sleeping and he looked adorable. I kissed the top of his head and I tried to get out of his hold but he just tightened his grip.

"Darry." I say softly poking his cheek.

He groans and slowly wakes up. He looks down at me and smiles. 

"We better go get ready for today." 

He nods and let me go. I sit up and go to his closet of clothes. I looked through them and found him a suit. I then went and handed to him.

"Here put this on and please make sure that your sister has a nice dress to wear too."

"Of course Mrs. Ali. See you at the breakfast table."

I nod and he then kissed my cheek. I went to my room and looked through my suitcase for something to wear.