17

I was still asleep as the plane was still flying. I didn't want to wake up because I didn't want to face Darry. I turned over and felt the bed empty next to me, I then sigh. I open my eyes and then sat up. I walk out and stop when I hear voices.

"Darry what happened?" Paisley says.

"I told her she couldn't go back to work because of her arm."

"What the hell Darry. You can't expect her to listen to you. She's stubborn just like you. Leave the girl alone and go apologize for being an asshole." She says scolding him.

"I was trying to prevent her from hurting her arm further."

"It's doesn't matter Darrell. Go apologize to your mate." Paisley says growling.

"Fine," He says growling.

I hear his footsteps coming down to the room I was in. I rushed back to the bed and slowly fell asleep. I stayed asleep slowly forgetting what I head. I heard the door close and footsteps coming over to the bed. I felt the bed dip a bit and that indicated that he was on there.

"Baby." He says.

I just move a bit then feel his hand go up my shirt towards my bra.

"Kitten wake up." He says placing his face in my neck.

"Leave me be." I mumble.

I groan feeling him kiss my neck. He moves his hand up my shirt and under my bra. He picks me up as I sleep taking off my shirt.

"So beautiful." He mumbles.

"Mmm." I groan softly.

"Baby we're landing soon. Better get up my love."

"No I'm mad at you." I mumble.

"If you get up then we can resolve this issue. Please love."

"No." I say turning over on my stomach and burying my face in my pillow.

"You give me no other choice." He says with a smirk evident in his voice.

I didn't want to know what he meant nor did I care. I groan softly when he flips me back onto my back. I feel his hands knead my hip and they slowly move down my side.

"Darry stop." I whined.

His hand then decide to slip itself into my shorts. I squirmed a bit then felt a hand press on my stomach holding me down. I whine softly.

"Let this happen kitten." He says against my stomach.

My eyes then snap open and I take in what's happening. I was shirtless, Darry had one hand pressed to my stomach and one down my pants. I looked over at him and he looked at me innocently.

"Darry what are you doing?"

"Trying to make you listen." He growls against my skin.

I gasp softly when he roughly pulls down both my pants and undergarments. His lips attached themselves to my thighs. I moan when he started to leave marks along my thighs.

"I-I thought you wanted to wait?"  I breathed.

"I do want to wait."

"Then stop what your doing please."

"No." He growls.

I gasp when he bites on his marks. I hear knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" I say.

"It's Paisley. Tobias says that we are about to land."

"Ok thank you Paisley."

I hear her leave us and then I look over at Darry. He growls lowly then gets up. He then sits on the empty side of the bed with his back facing me. I sit up groaning softly. I looked down at my stomach and saw a small bruise from where his hand was. 

"Baby," He says softly.

"No, get out." I say calmly.

I see him nod and get up then leaves the room. I get up carefully and find my shirt and the rest of my clothes. I put them on and then walk out. I see Tobias and give him a small nod. I sit down next to Paisley. The plane landed half an hour later. I stood up and prepared myself for the many questions from my mom.