13

I moved a bit in Darry's arms and I feel him kiss the top of my head. My eyes snap open when I hear a girlish scream coming from another room in the house. I sit up and saw Darry sleeping still, and I mentally groaned wishing that he heard this too. I got up and put on my robe and slippers. I went to Paisley's room where the screaming was coming from. I knocked on the door and waiting for a bit. When no one answered I opened the door only to see Andy pinning Paisley to the wall.

"Andy put her down." I say going to him.

"If I can't have you because of the stupid slave then I'll just have to have my way with his sister instead." He says looking at me slowly.

"Andy put her down now." I say putting more authority in my voice.

"No. She's not going to be coming back to your house in England. She's coming to mine whether you like it or not." He says snapping his head towards her.

"Take me instead." I say softly.

He lets her go and looks at me with a shocked look on his face. I then hear heavy footsteps coming this way so I turn and see Darry standing in the doorway. He looked angry and I could tell that it was mostly directed at Andy. His eyes were his light blue which meant that his wolf was present a bit. He came over and stood in front of me protectively.

"You will not touch my mate or my sister." He growls in a voice that clearly wasn't his.

"She already said that she was going to come with me. There's nothing you can do now slave" Andy says smirking.

I feel Darry put his hands on my waist and pull me next to him. I smile and put my arm around his back hoping it was calming him down. I yelp feeling Andy's hand grab my wrist and yank me over to where he was and away from Darry. Paisley went to her brother crying. I see her nod and leave. Darry then turns towards Andy and he was growling.

"Make one wrong move slave and I will harm her." He says with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Darry please." I say softly.

"Don't worry my love I will get you out of this." He says looking at me with a bit of worry in his eyes.

"Ahh." I cry out when Andy tightens his grip on my wrists probably causing marks.

Darry let's out a fierce growl and I smile knowing he was going to shift sometime soon because of how angry he was. He looks at me and I nod. "Shift." I mouth to him. I whine feeling Andy's hand move the robe away and go up my shirt. I see Darry shift into his huge black wolf and I smile seeing him like that. I love seeing him in his wolf and he even looks sexy. He slowly creeps to Andy growling angrily. Andy yelps and throws me to the ground. I groan as my left arm hits the floor and my eyes go wide when I heard a crack.

"Shit." I mumbled.

I whined when pain shot through my arm. Darry's head snapped towards me and then I see Andy charge to Darry.

"Darry look out!" I yelled.

He looked and dodged Andy. I watched as I held my arm groaning. I look up from my lap and I see Paisley in the doorway. She comes over to me and helps me up. She brings me to my office and I go and sit down on top of my desk. Paisley cane over and gently grabbed my hand that I think was broken. I whimpered a bit in pain.

"It's going to be ok Ali." She says to me softly.

"Will I need to go to the hospital?"

"Yes you do indeed have a broken bone," She says sighing. "Darry won't be happy about this."

"What do you mean that Darry's not going to like that I have a broken arm Pais?"

"Darry hates seeing the people he cares about hurt. He cares so much about you Ali that he doesn't want you even more hurt than you already are." She tells me.

I nod and just look down at my arm and I sigh. When I get back home I am firing Andy. I was too deep in thought to notice someone walked in.