3

I see him do the same thing and then he come over to me.

"Darry what are you doing?"

"I want to try something Ali."

I didn't argue with him, but I then gasped feeling his hands on my waist. He then pulled me close to him and a small smile forms on my face. I looked up at him and I admired his features. He put his hand on my cheek.

"Your very beautiful Ali." He says softly.

"T-Thank you Darry."

His hand then moves down to my back and I tense up.

"Your tense master." He says with a small smirk.

I shiver under his touch then I gasp feeling his hand go up my shirt a bit touching my skin.

"Like I said master your tense let me give you a massage."

I just nod and we go in the living room and then I see him sit on the couch. I sit on the floor between his legs and was glad that my shoulders were above his knees. I groan softly when he touches my shoulder blades.

"You've got a knot."

"Can you get it out for me please Darry." I asked him softly.

"Of course master."

I could feel him smirking behind me. I feel his hands where the knot was and I groaned softly. I move my hair out of the way so that way he has more access to that particular spot.

"Thank you Darry." I say groaning softly.

I see him grab my hair tie from the table in front of me. He then braided my blue and purple hair. Afterwards he did he put it on my right shoulder. I smiled when I saw it.

"Where did you learn how to braid?" I say amazed.

"I did it to my sister all the time, since she likes her hair braided every time she wanted me to so it comes natural to me." 

I nod and he keeps going trying to get  the knot out of my back. I smiled when he got the knot out of my back. I yelp when he pulls me up and onto his lap. I yawn and place  my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I didn't care that he was my slave I snuggled close and fell asleep smiling. I woke up the next morning on a hard surface. I looked and saw that I was on Darry's chest. I also noticed that we were still in the living room. I tried to get off his chest but he tightened his grip on me. I then poked his chest and he groans.

"Darry."

"Hmm?"

"Get up, please." I say to him softly.

His eyes open and he smiles when he see me. A light blush formed on my face and I put my face back in his chest. I hear him chuckle and then I looked up at him. 

"We better get up before Paisley gets up."

"Do we have to." He grumbles.

"Unfortunately we do."

He nods and I get up off of him and he follows after. I see him wink at me before heading into him room. I went to mine and shut the door behind me.