14

"Love?" A soft voice says.

I look up and saw Darry in just his boxers. He came over to me and gently hugged me. When he pulls away his eyes wander down to my arm that I was holding. I then groan in pain a bit when he brushed against my arm. He looks at me and kisses my cheek and whimpers.

"Sorry baby."

"It's ok love it was an accident."

"After we get dressed you're going to the hospital."

"Ok." I say softly.

Darry helped me off of the desk and picked me up bridal style. He walked to my room and kissed my head after he let me down. He helped me get into a pair of sweatpants and a short sleeved shirt, he also helped me put on my shoes. I was so lucky to have him. Once I was taken care of Darry went to his room and got dressed as well. I was waiting at the counter with Paisley.

"Are you ready to go?"

I look up and see Darry. I nod and he comes over and takes my hand that wasn't broken in his. We head to my limo and get in.

"To the hospital please Jim." I say to my driver.

"Of course Mrs. Williams"

We head to the hospital and I stay quiet the whole way there. I really hated hospitals because they always brought sadness to me and my family. Darry got out first and helped me out of the car then picked me up. What's with this guy and picking my up? I stay quiet as he walked in the hospital.

~Darry's POV~
I held Ali in my arms as we walked into the hospital. A nurse spotted us then came over to us and looked at me for permission to take Ali from me.

"What happened?" She asks.

"She broke her arm. Is there any way that you can fix it?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

"We will do the best we can sir. You can sit in the waiting area and she should be out in a few minutes."

"Thank you so much ma'am."

She nods and takes Ali somewhere. I sighed and sit down next to my sister then sighed putting my head in my hands.

"It's my fault." I say then whimper.

"Darry it's not your fault and you know it. It's Andy's fault for dropping her on her arm." Paisley says placing a hand on my arm.

"She told me to shift when he had her."

"She did?"

"Yea," I say then look up at my sister. "Pais I love her."

"Does she know that?"

"She does but I told her that I understand if she doesn't love me back yet. I wanted to give her some time to adjust to that concept."

"You're a very sweet guy Darry. I've never seen you this happy before. I like you that way."

"I like being happy all the time, our old masters were cruel."

"Yea they were." Paisley says then starts biting her nail indicating that she was lying.

"Paisley Hailey St. James tell me what's going on right now. What happened back at the old house with Jack?" I say with some authority in my voice.

She looks away from me and I let out a low growl. I gently removed her hand from my arm because I was upset with her at the moment.

"What happened back there Paisley?" I said with my wolf present a bit.

"J-Jack i-is my mate." She says whimpering.

"Why didn't you tell me as soon as you found out?"

"I was scared. You hated him already and I didn't want you to hate him even more than you did. Please let me be with him Darry."

"Where is he now?" I said through gritted teeth.

"He's back home in England. I-I told him that I would call him as soon as I get back over there. Darry please trust me when I say that he has changed a lot since we left. He realized that I was the only thing that made him happy, and when we got taken he promised that he will see me again but he will change. It's not fair that you can be happy but I can't. Please let me be happy Darry," She says now crying.

I looked at my sister and I sighed in defeat. I pulled her into a hug and I rubbed her back to get her to calm down. I hope that she is right about Jack otherwise I will have to kill him. Axel my wolf likes that idea more than letting Jack be with her. I have to be the bigger person here and let her be with him.

"I will let you be with him. Just one condition."

I see her look up at me and I wiped her eyes. She sat up nodding and now she was smiling.

"Anything Darry. What is it?"

"I am going to fight him since he is a wolf himself. If he beats me then you two get to be together, if I win you still get to be together. Sounds good?"

"Isn't it a win-win anyways?" She asks me

"Yea but at least I get to beat up the guy." I say then laugh.

She just giggles and hugs me quickly then goes back and sits next to me.