20

I heard knocking on the door and I got up and answered it. I saw Paisley and smiled.

"What can I do for you Pais?"

"Are you and Darry ok?"

"No," I say softly. "He doesn't want me to work with my broken arm."

"It doesn't look broken now. How did it heal?"

"Don't say anything if I tell you?"

"I won't."

"I'm a fairy."

"That's amazing. So what other powers do you have?"

"I have the power of the elements, since I'm a royal fairy."

"That's really amazing. Also Darry wanted me to give you this."

She handed me a piece of paper then said goodbye and scurried off. I then open it and read it.

Ali,
I know I messed up and I'm really sorry. If you don't want to be with me I understand. I was a jerk and don't deserve someone as amazing as you. If you want to give me a shot I have something special for you out in the backyard. I hope that you want to stay with me for the rest of our lives. I love you Ali. Please don't forget that.
                                                      Darry

I reread the note again. I realized that my feelings for him were there and were true, I really do truly love him. At the bottom of the note I saw it said 'turn over' I did that and saw a poem. I read it over.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

At the bottom was a little note. 'I' may not good with words but the person who wrote this captured my feelings perfectly. I love you Ali and I hope you'll still want to be with me.' I love that poem and I'm surprised he knew it too. I sighed in content and put the note in my pocket. I walked out to the backyard and saw Darry standing there with a smile on his face.

"I'm surprised you came." He says softly. "Ali I'm really sorry for being a jerk to you. I would really like another chance."

"I didn't say that we were over. I was just upset with you." I say going over to him.

"I know. Please forgive me?"

I bit my lip then feel his hands on my waist, he then pulled me close to him.

"I-I forgive you Darry."

He smiles softly then kisses me. He smiles softly then kisses me. I don't hesitate and kiss him back. He pulls away smiling. His eyes then go down to my am.

"How did your arm heal so quickly love?" He says to me softly.

"I can't say."

"Please princess. I can sense that you want to tell me something."

I looked down, not wanting to say anything about what I am. I feel his hand slowly go up my shirt and start rubbing circles along my stomach. I let out a small moan and I see him smirk softly. His mouth comes closer to my ear,

"Now do you want to tell me love?" He says then nips on my ear.

I yelped softly when he did that. I shook my head once it processed what he said to me. I squeaked when he picks me up.

"Darry let me go." I say pounding on his back.

"No can do love. I'm gonna find a way to make you tell me."

He then brings me inside and brought me to my room. He shut the door behind him using his foot since his hands were occupied with me. He then placed me on the bed smirking. He crawls on top of me and hovers over me. He then kisses me, hooking his hands around my thighs. I don't want to tell him so I just let him continue to have his fun. He then looks at me smiling.

"I can sense how needy you are love." He says to me smirking. "Tell me how you healed your arm and then I can give you want you want."

"Please Darry." I say softly to him.

"Anything you like to tell me?" He says smirking.

I went to open my mouth to say something, but I gasped feeling his hands move up my thighs. He was getting closer to the spot that I needed him the most.

"I can give you want if you tell me what happened."

I pushed him off of me gently and I sat up with my back towards him.

"I-I'm a fairy," I say softly. "Not just a normal fairy but a royal one."

"When did you know this?"

"Few hours ago. My mom just told me since I healed my arm."

"Werewolves dislike fairies because long ago a werewolf did a fairy wrong and caused us to be enemies." He says softly.

I don't say anything to him, I didn't know our kinds hated each other. I didn't know what to do. I feel the bed move a bit and then feel his hand on my shoulder.

"That doesn't mean that this will affect the way I feel towards you Ali. I will always love you."

"I love you too Darry." I say then turn towards him.

He smiles then kisses me again. He pulls me back under him and starts removing my clothes. That's when we have the best night of our lives.