Chapter Nine: Fun Times At The King's Residence

A/N This is dedicated to XxGintamaxX because they were the first to comment on my last chapter. Thank you so much for reading this and showing your support sweetie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Chapter Nine: Fun Times At The King’s Residence

          I don’t know what I was expecting going to Asher’s house, but I was certainly not prepared for what awaited me. Now, as I sit in my garden bathtub I realize my first mistake: Giving Asher King the benefit of the doubt. Oh boy, I should have really thought hard about it. Oh, I’m going to give you a recap of our day.

          I woke dreading the idea of spending more than 2 seconds around that horrible jackass of a man. My gut was telling me not to go, but softy ole me couldn’t tell the twins ‘no’. So now I just had to go and torture myself.

          We arrived at the King house at about 3pm. I wasn’t planning on staying long no matter how much the kids begged. Of course that’s not what actually happened.

          I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Mickey and Mikey were extremely happy to see “Mr. Ash” and the Shawna and Shane. I, however, was still a little depressed over the situation.

          Moving on, so I rang the doorbell, and Asher answers the door. I’m like “Okay, I’m still in the clear”. But then he calls the twins to get Mickey and Mikey. I think none of it until they all start heading out the door.

          “Uh, where are y’all going?” I asked with confusion.

          “Oh, dad didn’t tell you?” Shawna begins. I shook my head at her completely unaware of what was going to follow that question.

          “We’re taking them to go see that Finding Dory movie,” replies Shane. Alright, so I’m like that’s cool. I’ll just tag along. ANT Error Will Robinson!

          “Cool. I’ll come with,” I begin walking back to the front door.

          “Actually, it’s just for the kids. Sorry, Rayce,” says Shawna. Ok well then I just knew I could go home until they were done with the movie. Wrong again!

          “Well, I’m going to head home,” I say still heading towards the door.

          “Actually, I was hoping you could help me with something,” Asher responds. Now I’m just like “What the fuck?”. I didn’t want to stay!

          “Uh, sure,” that was the polite side of Rayce, that’s why I keep him locked away. He makes stupid decisions. So I give up and head to the living room after saying by to the kids.

          Walking into the living room, I get a nice ass surprise. Guess who is sitting on Asher’s couch? Take a guess? Oh come on! One guess! I bet you won’t get it right. Well anyway, it’s none other than Alejandro Vincinchelli! That’s right, folks. My psychotic ex-boyfriend was sitting in the living room of my newly appointed enemy. Oh boy. All I wanted to do was kill Asher King.