CHAPTER TWO: LADIES & GENTLEMEN...ASHER KING!

Chapter Two: Ladies & Gentlemen…Asher King!

Adam Lambert as Asher King---------->           

            Niall arrived just a few minutes after 8:30 pm. I was dressed in a black tux and dress shoes. I took Niall’s advice and wore my blue and black paint splatter tie. I had died my hair back to its original black color. Meaning no more blond hair. My eyes were looking exceptionally sexy like every night as I am always sexy.

          “Looking good!” I whistled at Niall once his driver opened the door for me. Niall never drove to parties since he was a bit of a lush. Don’t tell him I said that. “Whoever picked out your attire has amazing taste.”

          “Real cute,” he said dryly.

          “Whatever do you mean?” I said innocently before giggling.

          “Anyway, I will introduce you to Uncle Ash and then we will find Samantha. Ok?” said Niall.

          “What is this? Agent Cody Banks? Why do you make it sound like a secret mission?” I asked him. For one, he was whispering. Why? I don’t know. And secondly, I’m awesome. That’s not a point but it is a fact.

          “My bad. I’m just a bit nervous,” he admitted, fidgeting in his seat.

          I rolled my eyes at him.

          “Niall, relax,” I said slowly. “You don’t need to get worked up over nothing. Everything will go smoothly. You’ve got Lecky and me on your side. Just take a chiller, bro.”

          “Ok, I’m good. You’re absolutely right. So let’s have fun tonight, shall we?” he asked.

          “Of course!” I exclaimed.

~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~       ~      

          It had taken a little over forty-five minutes to get to the hotel where the party was held. The hotel itself was exquisite and the ballroom was beautifully decorated in blue, white, and silver.

          “Wow! This is beautiful!” I exclaimed to Niall.

          “I know, right? Marie and Uncle Ash spent weeks deciding on everything. I’m happy it turned out well,” he said, looking around. “There’s Lecky and Marie!”

          We walked over to our sisters, whom were sitting at a table.

          “Hello beautifuls!” I exclaimed. Marie was dressed in a black and blue, one sleeve, knee-length dress with white heels. I must admit, if I wasn’t gay, I would be drooling all over myself at the sight of her. Lecky looked equally stunning in her white, halter, above the knee-length dress. She had paired it with a pair of white platform wedges. She looked like an angel with black hair.

          “Hey, Rayce!” exclaimed Marie, standing up to hug me.

          “Hey!” I exclaimed back. She then moved on to hug her big brother. Lecks stood up to hug me then Niall. See, we can be nice to each other, when we want to.

          “Hi. You guys look truly amazing,” said Niall.

          “You guys look great! Wow Rayce! You should seriously consider being a consultant!” said Marie. She always said that.