Chapter Eleven: Yeah....I'm Happy

*Asher's POV* (Finally!)

Rayce and I were finally together. At least, I think we are. I didn't really come out and ask him. Maybe I should do that before we go back to the party.

"Rayce?" I said stopping him from going inside.

"Yeah?" he answered looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. Damn he is so sexy. I am a lucky ass man to have him love me just as much as I love him. I can't believe I almost fucked this up.

"Rayce, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him.

He stared up at me in shock. "Uh, yeah! Of course!" he said smiling excitedly at me. Yes! I now have a hot ass fuck boyfriend.

"Great," I said leaning in to kiss him again. "Do you want to tell everyone now?"

He thought about it for a few seconds before smiling and nodding at me. "Yes! Lets do it!"

We walked back into the the ballroom hand in hand. We were stopped by a few of my party patrons. I introduced Rayce to everyone as my boyfriend and squeezed his hand tightly while gazing down into his eyes. Man I am so in love with him.

We finally made it back to his table with wide smiles. Everyone was in the middle of some form of conversation with each other.

"You guys? Guess what?" Rayce began. "Asher asked me to be his boyfriend!"

"Congrats!" exclaimed Marie.

"Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about," said Niall.

"Way to go, Boss!" added Sammy.

Lecky sat there smirking at Rayce before a serious look crossed her face. She turned her gaze on to me. "I'm all happy for y'all, seriously. But if you so much as make my brother whimper, you will be missing a penis and your balls within a half of an hour after he whimpers."

We all stared at her in shock. Lecky didn't go about showing any affection for anyone other than Marie. Normally she is just cold towards everyone. But then a question arose from Rayce.

"Why half an hour? Shouldn't it be, like, immediate or something?" He asked. I don't know why, but  I was so curious to know that as well.

"Well, I like to torture and then do the grand finale. Its a very effective technique, and I refuse to change my technique just because I know him as a family friend," she responded. "And I could care less if you love him. He hurts you and I will castrate him."

Rayce squealed and ran to hug her. While, I was standing there trying not to picture her castrating me. It was not a pleasant four minutes for me.

"I love you so much, A-cup!" Rayce said still squeezing the life out of her.

"Goddammit, Rayce. Get the fuck off me! And didn't I tell you to stop calling me that!" she exclaimed before punching him in the chest. That looked like it hurt. The way he was rubbing his chest, I'm sure it really did.

"Oww, bitch!" he said rubbing his chest and walking to stand by me. I wrapped my arms around his waste and pulled him closer to me. I looked around the table to see the twins were gone.

"Where are the twins?" Rayce asked. "Did mom hijack them again?"

"Nope! Shane and Astrid did. They wanted to hang with their, quote unquote, 'baby brother and sister'," replied Marie. Everyone laughed at that. Wow. My kids are something else.

"Well, that's good, I guess. Its great they all love each other so much. Makes it easier for the future," I stated. I did not mean to let that slip. Its a little to early to be thinking about marriage at the moment. Especially since we just got together nearly ten minutes ago.