Chapter 20: Getting Over It, Getting Under Him

Ch. 20:Getting Over iIt, Getting Under Him

*Warning...sexy scene is present. Read at your own will*

"Okay, so you're telling me that our biological father use to date your new husband fifteen years ago?" Alecka asked. I nodded my head and took a sip of my tea. Marie left to go see her parents so it was just the two of us.

"Yes," I finally added.

"Okay. Well, as weird as that is, why are you here?" she asked putting her mug on the counter. We had been sitting here for just about twenty or so minutes. I was telling her everything that had happen and it finally led up to her asking me an asinine question such as that.

"What do you mean 'why are you here'?" I mocked. Could she get any more rude than that?

"Well, I meant exactly what I said. Why are you here?" she restated. "It was fifteen years ago! If you don't realize, we were about eight. And Asher surely wasn't dating your pubescent ass. So why are you mad or upset by this?"

She had a valid point, I knew that. But the fact was that my dad and my husband were still in an intimate relationship! They had sex! Ugh! Now I'm grossed out just thinking about it! Oh god. What if I become so traumatized that I will never be able to have sex with Asher again? What would that mean for our marriage?

"Okay, see, now you're thinking about gross ass male on male sex and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't do that in my house," Alecka said making a disgusted face. How did she know that!? "You keep making these weird faces which led me to believe you were thinking about sex between Anthony and Asher which made you think about whether you and Asher will ever be able to have sex again."

"You're really good at reading people," I shook my head. "But now do you see why I'm here?"

"Actually, no. I don't. If that's what you're worried about, don't you think you need to have that conversation with Asher?" 

"Absolutely not! How would I tell him that I don't think I can ever sleep with him again? That would be too weird."

"Well then get over it," she replied.

"How am I supposed to do that? I feel like whenever I look at him I will imagine him and Anthony going at it like rabbits!"

"One, like I said, stop thinking about that shit in my house. I don't want to picture two men having sex. It's really gross in my opinion. And two, Rayce, stop being a little bitch," she said. I gasped.

"A little bitch?! Take it back!" I exclaimed. She looked at me as if exhausted.

"Shut up. Now I'm going to say this and I'm only ever going say something like this once in my life so you better memorize this shit: Go home, send your kids to somebody else's house, make dinner for your husband, take a shower, use a douche or whatever you gaybies use, and let your husband fuck the shit out of you. Got that? I'm sure he will make you forget all about his relations with out sperm donor father," she stood up and dragged me to the front door. "Now get the hell out of my house so I can call my girlfriend back so I can proceed to fuck the shit out of her. Have a good night and don't call me any time the remainder of the night. I kinda love you, or whatever. Bye."

She slammed the door in my face and I heard the lock twist. I smiled.

"I love you too, A-cup!"

"I will walk out there and kick your ass! Get off my property, Gay Boy!" she yelled from the window. I smiled and waved goodbye. 

Lecky was right. I shouldn't be so upset by this. It was way before I came in to Asher's life. And it was in the past. So I was happy to go home and do as my sister says.