Chapter 14: Dreams Really Do Come True

Not even five minutes in Hawaii and I was in the bathroom puking my intestines out. I was not a happy camper at all.

"Babe?" Asher's voice called. "Are you okay in there?"

I couldn't even form a coherent sentence, what with me leaning into the toilet and what not.

"Rayce, why didn't you tell me you had an issue with seafood? I wouldn't have practically force fed you," he said.

I flushed the toilet and opened the bathroom stall. "You looked so happy, which in turn made me happy. And I didn't feel anything until we got off the plane," I replied.

He sighed as I walked to the sink and rinsed out my mouth. "Honestly, Rayce. You should have told me. Here, I always keep gum for plane rides." He gave me a stick of Spearmint before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry, Ash. I will remember to tell you if something like that happens," I hugged him back. "Now, lets go get our bags and check into the hotel."

"Hey, Vomatron, are you okay now?" Lecky asked as we walked out of the bathroom.

"Really? How lame could you possibly be? Lets go everyone," I said after shooting Alecka a glare. I was still so excited. We were in Maui and were going to be staying at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel. The pictures online were amazing!

We arrived at the hotel a little past five. I was ready to take a much needed nap, puking your lungs out will do that to you. We sent the men to go check in, by men I mean Asher, Niall, and Lecky.

"So, when can I see you in your bikini?" Shane asked Astrid. She rolled her eyes and hit her in the arm.

"Shut the hell up about that Shane. You sound like a perverted old man asking that every fucking thirty minutes," she said.

"Ok, this is getting quite gross to hear," I muttered to myself. "So, Marie, how has Lecky been treating you?"

She giggled, "Rayce, you ask me this every time we talk. She is treating me like a princess and I am very fortunate to have her in my life. And I love her."

"Yeah, yeah! Anyway, if she ever does anything you don't like, let me know. I could totally take her," I stated.

"Keep lying to yourself, little brother," Lecky said sneaking up behind me. What a bitch, I was born first.

"Last time I checked, A-cup, I was born 2 minutes before you. But you got one thing right, mom said you weighed the most. Looks like that still hasn't changed," I joked.

"You're such a fucking jackass. Come on, Marie. We can go to our room now," she replied by dragging Marie off to the elevator.

"Rayce, I think that was a little under the belt," Asher said.

"You know how she feels about that type of stuff," Niall added.

"I don't freaking care. She always has something negative to say about me. If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. Besides her manliness will get over it." I didn't do anything wrong and I refuse to have them tell me so. She always does or says something like that to me, so why is it that I'm getting the heat from it?

"Moving on. Pops, can we get our keys now?" asked Shane.

"Uh, yeah here. And don't make me regret giving you your own rooms. Behave, and I mean it. I don't care if you are almost 18. Don't break anything and stay out of trouble," he told them before giving each of them a key to their rooms.

"I don't think you should have gave them separate rooms," I said once they walked off. "I think Shane is sexed crazed enough. The closed proximity will not help that cause."