"So, being around me has made you have a change of heart then? Who would have thought. Two people who are the most messed up, wanting a relationship without feelings..Ending up in a complicated spot with each other. So, what should we do now?" Stefan asked. Turning his head to look over at Elena, still holding onto her hand.

She swallowed the lump in her throat, her head lifting up when he too backed away for a moment. "I don't know." Elena replied, watching Stefan's hand lift up, his fingertips grazing against her jawline, pulling her closer.

"Stefan...I should.." Elena began to say, the intoxicating aroma of his breath was washing over her face as he scooted closer, placing his hand on her cheek, his green eyes staring directly at her as she felt his lips upon hers. The kiss was slow, a lot more meaningful than the previous ones that they had shared as she felt his other hand being placing on her against her other cheek, sliding back down the curve of her neck when he deepened the kiss between them, breaking away for just a minute.

"You shouldn't go anywhere...Stay here..With me." He finished her thought as if he was reading her mind. Elena exhaled deeply as she looked him over without replying to his request. She had never meant to get this involved with him. It was never supposed to get this complex. Yet, Elena felt good being near him. She had felt better than she had been feeling since before she had left her hometown. Who would have thought..She thought to herself as she placed her hands against his face too, smiling when she kissed him back even more, breathing through her nose and inhaling the intoxicating scent of his cologne as she replied with "Okay" before she continued kissing him.

" I know you're in there. I can hear you moving around!" Katherine had practically growled at the front door of Rebekah's condo. She had found out from Stefan where Rebekah was staying and had decided that she and Damon go pay his ex-wife a visit.

"And, why should I open it for you? All you'll do is bitch at me. Listen, Katherine go home or to your office. Better yet... Go pleasure your husband instead of stand in front of my door, which I will not open for you." Rebekah yelled from the other side, looking through the peephole in her door as she saw Katherine shake her head. She could already picture the brunette rolling her dark brown eyes at her words.

"Speaking of my husband. I'm here on behalf of the damn company that you want so badly to steal from under us. I just wanted to pay you a little house visit and tell you that you're not getting one fucking dime." Katherine replied back, her anger building as she suddenly heard the door unlock and Rebekah leaned against the doorframe, smirking.

"Still pissed off and bitter about me bringing my brother into this, I see. Oh honey, does your husband still know that you love Elijah?" Rebekah asked her, watching Katherine fidget in place at the sound of Elijah's name.

"Actually, that stunt you pulled this morning wasn't appreciated by me or by Damon. I know that you need someone to help you out with your evil schemes. But, Elijah..Really? That is a low blow. He doesn't even have a business background. Klaus, does. And, the last time I checked..He was on my side." Katherine told her confidently, not even really sure if Klaus was on their side since she hadn't been able to reach him for quite some time.

"Klaus is on your side? That is the funniest thing that I've ever heard. I'm sorry sweetie. But, the last time I checked..He is my brother, not yours and blood is thicker than water." Rebekah said, placing her hand on the door, about to close it. "You should leave, before you say something else just as stupid."

Katherine was growing even more irate, even more pissed off just standing in front of her and a small part of her was regretting not listening to Damon when he told her that he was handling the situation with Rebekah.