H.C.B.T.O 34

Sydney

"Push Sydney" the doctor said. I pushed harder and squeezed on Hakeem and Drew's hand. They screamed along with me.

I swear it felt like my insides were being pushed out. The pain was horrible. Then all of sudden, slight relief "Congrats Sydney, you have a baby boy" the nurses cleaned him off then passed me my baby.

I looked down at him, his full head of black hair; his light brown eyes and his baby lips. My baby boy was handsome.

It's been 2 months since I've met Keenan. We hung out everyday since I gave him my number. At first it was awkward because I didn't know how he felt for me and he didn't know either. But once we talked things out, we found out the truth.

We both like each other. He said he didn't care that I was having someone else's baby so we together now and honestly, I'm happy.

Keenan walked in "Hey baby" he smiled and kissed my lips. He looked down at Jayceon and smiled again. "He is so cute" he cooed in his girl voice. I laughed at his goofyness.

Audrey and Keyshawn walked in, along with Tina. Now the room was packed. "Aww can I hold him?" Tina asked. I passed Jayceon to her and watched her and Audrey admir my son.

Everyone stayed for almost 2 hours before leaving. "Babe take a picture of us please" I said to Keenan. I held Jayceon close and Keenan took the picture. "You want to hold him?" I asked.

"Yea" I passed Jayceon to Keenan and watched them interact.

I've still been sending Damian pictures and I plan on doing that until I feel like I'm ready to go back to Cali.

Damian

"Babe you seen my other boot?" Sylvia yelled. She moved in with me about a 2 months ago. We've been officially together for about 3 months.

"Naw but hurry up. I'm hungry" I said walking outside. I walked to the mailbox hoping to see a yellow envelope. I haven't gotten one since Sylvia moved in. I think Sydney been forgetting or maybe she just moved on... Without me.

I walked back inside and sat on the couch. "What's wrong? " Sylvia asked.

"Nothin" I lied "You ready?" she nodded and we walked out and drove to Friday's. We were seated and soon as I picked up my menu, my phone rang. Keyshawn.

"Wassup"

"Congrats nigga" he said.

"What you talkin about?"

"Your son. Jayceon was born like 3 days ago"

"Damn nigga really? Fuck. I didn't even know."

"Syd told me she sent you the pictures of her holding him"

"Well she lied cause I ain't get no pictures from her. I used to but they stopped like 2 months ago" I looked up and Sylvia looked nervous. I brushed it off and kept looking at my menu.

"Naw I don't believe that. My sister crazy but she wouldn't stop sendin updates about your son. Hold on. Nigga don't say shit, I'm puttin us on 3way" I got up and walked outside. I put my phone on mute so she couldn't hear me.

"Wassup big head" Sydney answered. I smiled. It's good to hear her soft voice.

"Wassup. I just got off the phone with Damian. Tell me why you stopped sending him pictures." Keyshawn said.

"I didn't. I sent one of Jayceon and I. I took the picture like 2 hours after he was born and I made sure to send it out to him"

"Well he didn't get it. Don't you think it's time to put your differences with him aside for your son? "