H.C.B.T.O 21

Sydney

"Sydney" I heard Audrey yell from behind me. I turn around and see Audrey speed walking towards me with her luggage.

I run up to her and pull her into the tightest hug. Audrey and I are never apart for too long, and the fact we haven't seen each other in almost a year is crazy.

"I missed you so much" I tell her. I can feel the tears running down my face.

"I missed you too" she says sniffling. We pull apart and walk outside the airport towards my car.

We get in and drive towards the trap so the others can know she here. When we pull up to Damian trap, we get out and walk inside.

"Wassup Audrey, Hey Syd." Scooby and Trigga said as we walked in. We hugged them both then walked into Damian office where everyone is.

Immediately all the girls walk up to Audrey and greet her with a hug. I guess I wasn't the only one that missed her. We sat down around the huge table and talked.

"So how's the life of being a mother?" Sam asked while spinning in her chair.

"It's hard but I love it. That little boy is my life" everyone cooed while Audrey just chuckled.

"Where is he? I was really looking forward to seeing him" Shirley said. Everyone agreed.

"He staying with my mom. She wouldn't even let me bring him, talking about some 'my grandbaby will not be on no plane. The devil is the biggest lier' I was like wow" everyone laughed cause that sounded just like Audrey's mom.

"Soo where is Mr.DickUDown?" Ashanti asked making everyone laugh harder.

"He should be coming soon."

"Yea Damien and him are taking care of some business" I added on. The girls got up and walked out the office to go chill with the guys in the front part of the trap, leaving just Audrey and I.

"So how is everything? Really?" I asked. She sighed and put her head in her hands.

"I think he's cheating on me Syd. And you know me, I don't tolerate that shit so if he is ain't no questions asked. I'm just gonna leave"

"Why you think he cheating? " I asked.

"He would leave late at night, I see receipts from motel rooms, late night calls, and we barely talk like we used to. Syd, he doesn't touch me or even look at me." Tears started falling from her face. I got up and walked over to her and hugged her while she cried on my shoulder.

"Stop crying Audrey. That's my brother and I know once he gets something he wanted for a long time, he doesn't mess it up. He has been wanting you since he was in 11th and we were in 9th. Trust me, just talk to him ok?" she nodded and wiped her eyes. Damian and Keyshawn walked in.

"Hey baby, wassup Audrey" Damian kissed my lips and hugged Audrey.

"Wassup Syd" Keyshawn said hugging me. "Baby wassup? Why it look like you been crying? " he kneeled in front of her and took her hands in his.

I eyed Audrey, smiled and nodded at her before grabbing Damian's hand and walking out the room leaving them 2 alone.

"What's wrong with her?" Damian asked. We sat down on the couch and he pulled me into his lap. I leaned back and wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Communication problems" I said simply. He nodded and began rubbing on my thigh. "What's planned for tonight?" I asked.

"Nothing special" he said. I was a bit upset because I've been wanting to have sex with him already but it seem he doesn't. I'm 21 and still a virgin. I'm more than ready and have been for awhile.