H.C.B.T.O 16

Sydney

"Well, hello Sydney" Jordan said. He smiled at me but all I did was aim my guns at him. 1 at his head and the other at his dick.

"Wassup" I replied back. I don't know where this thug ass female came from but I love her.

"It's nice of you to bring company" he said referring to my girls. "Now it's like a party, don't you think?" he said laughing. I didn't see a damn thing funny though. He continued talking "Where is everyone else? I'm sure your brother and little boyfriend would love to party too" I just stared at him ignoring everything he was saying.

"Put the guns down baby" he said walking close to me. I shot right in front of his foot making him jump back. "Put the fucking guns down" he said raising his voice. I heard the men surrounding us cock their guns, I knew it was over but I had a plan.

"Ok, girls. Gun's down" I got confused looks from them all. One thing about these girls, they don't go down without a fight. But they did it. "Happy?" I asked with a fake smile. Jordan nodded.

"Can we just kill them already? I got places to go and people to see" Keisha said. I looked in her direction and she smirked at me.

"Did I ask you to speak? You know your ass ain't got nowhere to go and you know nobody wanna see you so shut the fuck up" Jordan said. I laughed at the look on her face.

"Ok, so lets make a deal" I said. I slowly walked over to him. "Its clear what you want. So let my girls go safe and you can have me. I'm done fighting you. I'll give you all of me, but promise you'll be gentle and let my girls go safe." I said. I was standing in front of him and it took everything in me not to throw up, punch him then throw up again.

He looked at me raising his eyebrow and staring into my eyes. I won't lie, Jordan isn't ugly. He in his mid 30's, mocha skin color, green eyes and about 6'2 with tattoos everywhere and a goatee. My mom always had a thing for green eyes and younger men.

I rubbed on his chest a little and looked into his eyes. He had a hint of satisfaction and looked like he was in a daze.

"Ok, let them go" he said grabbing me by my waist with a firm grip. I needed to make sure my girls got out so I looked into Jordan's eyes.

"Can I make sure they really get out safe? You can follow me to make sure I don't leave if you want" he nodded as we followed the girls to the front door. I watched them get into the van and drive away.

Jordan gently pulled me back inside into the living room stepping over the dead bodies. He sat on the couch and pulled me in his lap making me straddle him.

"I'm glad you're finally mine" he said caressing my thigh.

"Me too, but can we take it slow? " I said looking at him. I didn't want him to think we were having sex cause that was out the question. I didn't even want to kiss him but I know I will have to soon.

"We can do whatever makes you happy" he said kissing my cheek. I put my head in the crock of his neck. "That's all I ever wanted. Was to be with you, and you be happy" he said rubbing my thigh still.

Damian (Morning Sydney left)

I woke up reaching out for Sydney, but didn't feel her. I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth and wash my face before going downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw 2 plates on the counter. I guess one is for Keyshawn. I ate, then went to the fridge for some OJ but a note on the fridge stopped me.

Dear Damian and Keyshawn,

I know y'all will be mad, but I had to do this.The girls and I went to find Jordan. I know this is dangerous but I need closure for everything he put me through. How could someone say they love someone else, but kill them? He killed moms, and that only fueled the anger I have for him.