H.C.B.T.O 24

3 days later

Sydney

From Hakeem: Nympho

I got a text from Hakeem using the code word letting me know he got some shit to tell me. I told him to meet me at an abandoned warehouse.

I'm not sure if I can trust him so I'm bringing my gun with me.

I'm glad Hakeem is helping me and all, but I keep having second thoughts. Like what if he lying and told Lee? I can handle myself pretty well but just in case, I chose a warehouse less than 10 minutes from the trap.

I pull up around the back and see a black Nissan there and Hakeen leaning on the side smiling at me. I chuckled and shook my head, and got out.

"Wassup ma, looking fine as usual" he winked at me. All I had on was yoga pants and a tank top.

"Thank you, so wassup? "

"Iight so Lee plannin on robbin your trap on 2nd today at 6 and Amir plannin on robbin Damian trap on 15th at the same time today." he said. I nodded. "Oh and the big day is on the 21st"

"Big day?"

"Yea that's when both Lee and Amir will come after you together then go after Damian together. That's when they think they will take over" again I nodded.

"Thank you Hakeem" I said with a smile. I hugged him and I heard him inhale deeply. "Are you sniffing me nigga?" he let go and laughed.

"Naw.." I squinted my eyes at him and he laughed again "Yea"

I laughed "I knew you were but I'll see you later"

"Iight later ma" we hugged one last time and he sniffed me again.

"Weirdo" I said walking back to my car. He laughed and drove off.

I parked in front of the trap and walked in, greeting everyone. I walked into my office and called Damian.

"Wassup baby" he answered.

"Hey, I just met with Hakeem"

"Iight what he said?"

"Lee comin to my trap on 2nd today at 6 and Amir goin to your trap on 15th at 6 too. And on the 21st, both Amir and Lee comin after me. Then they goin after you"

"Iight so it's 4 out here now. So you know if Amir comin with them?"

"No I'm not sure. But if he went with them the first time, he might go with them again"

"Iight cool. So what you doin?"

"Just walked in the trap, you?"

"Paperwork, baby I miss you so fuckin much man."

"Aww I miss you too but I have to go. I love you and be safe later today"

"I love you too and be safe"

I called a meeting and in 10 minutes, everyone was in the conference room. "So listen up, Lee plannin on going to the trap on 2nd today at 6. It's 3 now so load up and let's go." Everyone nodded and did as I said. I hope Damian is ok since it's 6 in Florida already.

Damian

I shot a nigga in the back of the head and Chris shot the other. Amir did show up but when he saw we were waiting, he left but his boys stayed. While they shooting my boys, Chris and I are coming up behind them and shooting at them.

We stayed low and walked slow until we saw four niggas coming up. I signaled for Chris to shoot the two on the right and I shoot the ones on the left. When that was done, I let my boys handle the last five.

"Hell yea, that's what the fuck I'm talkin about. If y'all keep this shit up with Amir and Lee, I'll pay all y'all $10,000 extra" I said once all Amir boys was gone. My boys cleaned up the bodies and I checked the time. It was 8 so that mean it's 7 out in Cali.

I called Sydney.

"Wassup babes"

"Amir showed up but when he saw we were ready, he left but his boys stayed."

"You got everyone ?"

"Yea they all gone"

"Are you ok? U hurt? What about your boys?"

"Naw I'm good baby and everyone ok"

"Good but we about to roll out to the trap on 2nd. I'll call you when we get back"

"Iight be safe"

-------------

Thoughts on this borin ass chapter?..

#HoldMyNuts #MyThuggas