H.C.B.T.O 20

Damian

I can't believe I just lied to her. Oh well, the only people who know about me fucking is me and that girl Chantal or Chanel. But if she find out, that's my ass.

She know how to use guns and she the head of a gang now. If she find out about me lying I know she gonna flip

"Hello, Damien" Sydney said waving her hand in my face.

"Yea baby"

"I've been calling your name. You ok?" she asked. I nodded.

"I'm cool" she nodded before walking towards the door. "Where you going?"

"Check on my girls" she said. I followed her out and say hi to the girls. "Baby I'm hungry. Can we all go out to eat?" she asked. I nodded before grabbing my keys. We took the SUV since there was 8 people. Chris included.

We pull up to Golden Coral. We all walk in, and after Syd and I argued about who paying, we were seated.

"Oh hell yea, is that shrimp I see?" Sydney asked. "Baby come on" she hopped out her seat and almost fell which made everyone laugh. I got up and follow her.

"Damn baby, save some for other people" I said laughing at her. She was working on her second plate full of nothing but fried shrimp.

"Nigga, shut up" she said not looking up from her plate. We took our plates to the table before Sydney dragged me to the chocolate fountain. "Baby, I missed you" she said.

"I missed you too" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She unfolded my arms then pushed me away.

"I was talking to the chocolate fountain " I mugged her before she bust out laughing. "You know I'm kidding kind of. I missed you too" she said pecking my lips. I smiled.

I looked up and saw that Chanel girl looking at Sydney and I. She was staring daggers through Sydney.

"Baby come on" I said. Having my girl fight a hoe in Golden Coral was not on my to do list.

"Wait, I'm almost done" she said. I looked up at Chanel and saw she was walking over to us.

"Baby, let's go"

"Damn didn't I say hold on a second?" she said.

"Hey Damian" Chanel said. She was standing right in front of Sydney and I. Sydney looked up but then focused on her plate again.

Syd isn't really the jealous type unless the wrong things are being said.

"Wassup" I said not looking at her.

"Who's your friend? " she asked.

"This is my girlfriend, Sydney. Sydney this is Chanel" I said putting emphasis on 'girlfriend' Chanel smirked.

"Oh nice to meet you. So Damien, she was the one you were calling out when we was fucking"

I heard glass shatter on the floor and looked at Sydney who was staring at me. She dropped her plate and had her arms folded under her chest.

"I don't know what you talking about" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"It was like 3 days ago. Remember I said 'I'll make you forget about her' and you said 'Already done' I know you remember cause you said I got the best pussy you ever had."

I was about to say something, but Sydney cut me off.

"So you lied to me Damian? " she asked. I didn't answer. "I said did you lie to me Damien?" this time she was loud. People were staring at us.