21

I'm sitting in the cafeteria listening to some music and drumming the table with my fingers.

"Marcus!" Someone rips my other earphone off and yells in my ear. "Come on I've been standing here for like five minutes."

"Should've tried taking off my earphone earlier." I say and take it from her hand.

"Could you just listen to me for one second?" She sits next to me.

"No, Maja. Tell me, is the reason you don't wanna be with me and use the 'I don't wanna come between you' as an excuse because you like Martinus?" I turn to look at her.

"What makes you think I like Martinus?" Maja asks.

"Because I saw you trying to kiss him. Come on, just be with him if you want to but don't let me live with the expectation that one day you and I might have a chance." I get up from the table and leave.

She doesn't come after me. I knew it. It's true, she likes Martinus. Great. I mean, it's probably for the best. I'm just a playboy, I don't catch feelings.

That girl has just messed with my head with her crooked plans. I should have left her alone from the start. But now that I know better I can do that.

I sigh and open my locker. Then I throw my books in there and then close it. I turn around and bump into Maja.

"If next time you could stand a little further that would be great." I say and roll my eyes.

"Marcus come on stop could you please just listen to me." Maja sighs.

"No I can not. When I first met you, you said you wouldn't fall for a player, great, you didn't. But apparently I did. So can you just let me be and go play Martinus." I push past her and leave the whole building.

I put on my earphones and start walking home. In the same time I'm wondering if I could go to a party tonight.

I take a picture on Snapchat which shows like half of my shoulder and some of my head and write 'anyone who has a party tonight?' and put it on my mystory.

Then I remember some of our fans watch it so I delete it and take a new pic which I send to some of my friends.

I get home and throw my phone to the couch. I go to the kitchen and get an apple. Then I jump on the couch and take a bite from the apple.

I open Snapchat and see that I've gotten a snap from Maja. I decide not to open it. I put my phone down and open the tv and start flipping through the channels.

It's been like an hour when Martinus finally gets home.

"Hey where were you?" I ask not even turning my head.

"I was with Maja, who's here now by the way. She said she wants to talk to you." He answers. I turn my head and see Maja standing next to Martinus.

I sigh and get up from the couch. I go to the kitchen and gesture Maja to follow me.

"Before you say anything, let me talk. It's okay if you wanna date my brother, he's a nice boy, probably a great boyfriend. And clearly you like him." I say.

"I don't like him Marcus. Not any more than you. I like you both, as friends." Maja explains. Oh and now I'm friendzoned.

"Yea, good. Is that all?" I ask. She just nods and leaves me alone. She and Martinus go upstairs and I go back to the couch.