19

I'm sitting on the breakfast table and trying to keep myself from starting to laugh. I don't know what's so funny about me going out and making out with someone when everyone else is sleeping.

"Marcus what's up?" Martinus asks.

"Ohh nothing, I just watched a funny video." I say. I quickly finish eating and go put on my shoes. It's getting warmer every day and summer is just around the corner.

That means more concerts are coming up and more being away from home. I hate it and love it at the same time.

I hate being away from home for so long. Not being able to hang out with friends. Not experiencing those late nights by the bonfire.

What I love about concerts is being on tour, doing what I love. Meeting fans, meeting new people. New friends.

"Marcus let's go." Martinus interrupts my thoughts. I open the door and leave the house. I put my sunglasses on because it's really sunny.

"So, how much do you think we're going to be home this summer?" Martinus asks.

"I don't know. I guess like two, three weeks." I shrug my shoulders. We talk about our upcoming concerts for the rest of the way.

We get to school and go to our friends. I take off my sunglasses and hang them by my shirt because it's not sunny inside.

I can see Maja talking to her friends. She notices me so I smile and she smiles back.

"Dude, were you listening at all?" Mike asks.

"What? Yes. Umm, no." I say turning back to my friends.

"Ohh, were you looking at your crush." He says. The guys start making some random sounds and everything.

"Come on, stop it. It's not gonna work out anyways." I say. "She doesn't like me back."

"How did you kiss her then?" Will asks raising his eyebrow.

"You want me to demonstrate with you?" I say sarcastically. "I just did. But she said she doesn't like me."

"That's what you get for being like that." Will says. Thanks man. Exactly what I needed.

"Come on just let him be." Martinus says. "That girl is clearly out of reach no matter what you do."

"Have you kissed her too?" Mike asks.

"Uhh, y-yes." Martinus admits.

Mike is just about to say something but the bell rings and Martinus leaves pulling me with him.

"Thank you Marti-" I start and put my hand in his shoulder but he interrupts me.

"I can't believe you kissed her!" He pulls away.

"Well you kissed her too, so now we're even." I say.

"You beat me up. We're not even." He says coldly.

"I'm sorry about that, but I won't let you beat me up." I say and step a little further away from him.

He just sighs and walks to class. I walk after him and take my seat. I guess it was kinda shitty from me to kiss Maja after how I reacted to Martinus kissing her.

School ends and I'm the first one out of class. I don't wanna talk to any of my friends and I don't wanna talk to Martinus.

I know he's not pleased with me kissing Maja and if he found out what I did last night I'd be dead by now.

I find Maja standing by her locker so I decide to go up to her.

"Hey." I place my hand on her shoulder. She startles a bit.

"Umm hey Marcus, how are you?" She says clearly being a little uncomfortable in this situation.

"I'm fine, what about you?" I ask trying to be normal when I actually just want to grab her and kiss her. More than ever.

"I'm fine, thanks." Maja just smiles. Jesus could this be any more awkward?

"So we're seriously not gonna talk about what happened?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Nothing happened Marcus, remember?" She says closing her locker and leaving. I roll my eyes and go after her.

"You can't just pretend like we haven't done anything." I grab her hand so she would stop.

"Yea I can, it's pretty easy if you would just let me." She says ripping her hand off.

"But I can't, I want you. I want all of you just for myself." I say getting a bit desperate.

"Marcus I'm sorry but-" She starts but I cut her off by kissing her.