17

She responds to the kiss but soon pushes me away. Then she looks at me for a while and leaves the classroom. I just stay there looking after her with my mouth partly open.

The bell rings and people start getting in so I quickly take my bag and get out. I can't believe I just broke the promise myself too.

I mean I didn't do anything serious, Martinus has kissed her too. Does that make her a slut or something? Well if she was, she could do me anytime she wanted.

I chuckle at my hilariousness and go to my class. I can't stop smiling. I actually kissed her. I kissed my crush. I can't believe I'm admitting that it's a crush.

I walk to the classroom and everyone else has already taken their seats so everyone is looking at me when I walk in.

"Mr. Gunnarsen, are you okay?" The teacher asks.

"Yes, I just kissed my crush." I say still smiling. "I-I mean yes, I am." I say with my eyes getting wide and I quickly take my seat.

Everyone starts laughing at me and some people are yelling something and I turn completely red.

"I didn't know the playboy could fall in loooove!" Jack shouts from the other side of the class and earns a few 'ooohhh's'

"I'm sure Marcus is still the same old playboy, he just met someone with a great ass and good skills in bed." Hunter yells back.

"Oh shut up guys." Martinus says to them. Thank god. "I can't believe you kissed Maja after all this." He then whispers to me.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." I whisper back. "Besides, she said she isn't sure if she likes either of us, and that she couldn't come between our brothership so she's off limits anyways."

"Really? Oh man." Martinus sighs.

"Hey she was off limits before that too." I look at him. He just rolls his eyes and takes out his books.

I have seen Maja like a hundred times today but haven't gotten the chance to talk to her. She talked with Martinus at some point, I guess she told him the same she told me.

I try to concentrate on what the teacher is saying but I keep looking over at Maja. She looks so good today. Like she's doing it on purpose to torture me.

The bell rings and the last class of the day ends. Finally. I pack my bag and quickly get out of the room. I go put on my coat and shoes.

I'm walking home alone. I need some time to think of a plan. A plan called 'how to get over your crush.'. I've heard it's not easy. But I can do it. I have to.

I go to my room and take out a paper. Sometimes I like to write down my plans but now nothing seems to come out. I tear up the paper and sigh.

I never wanna have this feeling again. Why did she even have to come to our school. Why does she have to be so perfect.

I keep imagining her walking down the hallway with her hand in mine, our fingers interlocked. It's perfect. Everyone knows who we are. We go perfectly together.

But that's just a dream which will never come true. Besides, I'm already living one dream so of course I can't live another one too.

I spend the rest of the night playing with Emma and studying because there isn't much else to do since we're grounded.

It's almost 12am and I'm still not sleeping. I don't feel tired at all. I remember there's a ladder under my window.

I put on some warm socks because I don't have shoes in my room. I also put on a T-shirt and a hoodie over it and some college pants.

I quietly open my window and sneak out. I've never done something like this before so it's really exciting. I think every teenager should run away at least once.

Yes, you read that right. The boy who drinks and fucks everyone has never ran away from home.

I try to call everyone I know but nobody answers. Idiots. I look at the last contact I haven't called. Maja. I decide to press it.

"Is everything okay?" Is the first thing she says.

"Yes, can you come out with me, like now?" I say. It's quiet for a while but she agrees. She tells me to meet her by her street in five minutes.

whatttt 5K on this book? Thank you!