12

Friday night, taco night! I put that in a tweet and it immediately gets hundreds of likes and replies. I decide to go through some of them. They're pretty much all the same, fans asking if we could eat tacos with them. I reply to some of them saying that why not.

"Marcus honey put your phone away and come to the table." Mom says. I get up from the couch and throw my phone to it and go to the kitchen. I sit by the table and start eating my taco.

"So has anything interesting been happening in school lately?" Mom asks.

"Yes! Marcus decided to stop fuc- stop making fun of my hair when it's in a bun." Martinus says. He almost told mom and dad about what I do with girls. That prick.

"Well that's good honey, your hair looks good in a bun." Mom says and smiles at the both of us.

"He's making people confused. Everyone keeps mixing us up if we wear our hair the same way." I say. It's true, one day one teacher couldn't tell us apart and thought Martinus was me.

"Hey it's not my fault that my hair grows!" Martinus says in defense. I just roll my eyes and continue eating.

"I think that both of you could use a haircut. Maybe you should get the hairstyles you had when you were smaller, you were so cute!" Mom says.

"No, never again!" We both say immediately. We used to have the same hairstyle, it was shorter and pointing up, I won't go through that again.

"Thanks for the tacos, can I leave now?" I ask when I finish eating. Mom says yes so I stand up and go to my room. I check my phone and see that I've gotten a message from Johannes.

'Yo Gunnarsen, party at my house 9 o'clock!'

I read the message and without any hesitation I send a message saying me and Martinus will be there.

"Martinus!" I yell.

"What?" I hear him reply from downstairs.

"Come here!" I yell again. I hear running steps from the stairs and then Martinus' head peaking through the door.

"Change your clothes tell mom we'll be staying over at Johannes'." I say. He raises his eyebrow.

"We're going to a party aren't we?" He sighs. I nod and get up from my bed.

"Mom!" Martinus yells and goes back downstairs. Mom thinks that Johannes is a nice kid so I know she'll let us go there without assuming that it's a party.

I put on some ripped jeans and some random t-shirt. I take a Nike-bag with me so it's believable.

"Martinus let's go." I say and put on my yeezys. I look in the mirror in the hall and put my hair a bit better.

"Would you like a ride?" Mom asks.

"No, we can walk. Thanks tho." I smile. Martinus comes down and puts on his pair of yeezys. I open the door and leave the house.

When we get to Johannes' I can hear the music blasting to the front yard. Martinus opens the door and I can see lots of people inside just drinking and dancing.

I throw my bag on the closet in the hall and Martinus does the same. I go over to the counter in kitchen and pour some punch in a cup.

It's been a while and I have no idea where Martinus is. I don't know if he's drinking somewhere or just upstairs on his phone.

"Hey Marcus." I turn around and see Maja behind me. I look at her up and down.

She's wearing a tight dress that reaches about half way down her thighs. Her long hair has been curled and there's some dark red lipstick on her lips.

"Uh h-hey." I gulp. Oh my god she is beautiful.

"Are oh okay?" She asks and chuckles a bit.

"Whaaat yea!" I laugh. I may be a bit drunk. Not that much tho.

"Do you know where Martinus is?" Maja asks looking around. I just shake my head. It feels funny so I just keep doing it, my hair is so funny!

"Marcus what are you doing?" Maja laughs. She takes a hold of my head to stop me from moving it.

"Try it!" I start shaking my head again. When I stop I can't see Maja anymore. I frown and go get some more punch.

I start searching around the house for Martinus and Maja. I don't think they're hanging together, I guess?

I can't find either of them upstairs so I go to downstairs. I push through the mass of people to the living room and walk around trying to find at least one of them.

I see Martinus in the corner. He's talking to someone. Oh, it's Maja. I smile because I found them. I start going up to them when...