15

"Go to your rooms." Dad says immediately when we step inside. I take off my shoes and go to my room.

I bang the door closed and kick it. Then I throw my bag to the wall and myself to the bed. I take out my phone and see that I've gotten a few calls and messages from Maja.

I open my phone and start writing a reply but delete it. I sigh and put away my phone. Maja wanted to come over and talk about something but I'm pretty sure we're grounded with Martinus so I ignored her.

I can't believe she knows I like her. That Martinus also likes her. Well I think he has already told her.

Wait, what if she wants to come here and tell me she has been in a deep committed relationship with my twin for seven months without telling me.

She's been in our school for like a month or something.

What if she wants to come here and tell Martinus she wants to date him but she couldn't call him because his phone died.

Martinus always carries a power bank around so that would be impossible.

What if she came here to shut me up because my loud thinking disturbs her.

What if she came here to tell me she doesn't like either of us.

What if she came to tell she like me too? How does my hair look? Is it good for such news?

I stand up and look at myself from the mirror. I look good enough for news like that. Oh shit, but she's not coming here to say anything like that.

"Martinus and Marcus come down!" Dad yells interrupting my important thoughts. I take a deep breath preparing me for what's coming and open the door.

I go downstairs and sit by the table in the kitchen. Not long after Martinus sits next to me with shaky hands.

"Mom, Dad, I'm so sorry for what happened in school, it won't happen again." He says. "It's my fault, I kissed the girl I like and I shouldn't have because Marcus likes her too."

"Would that be the girl?" Dad asks pointing out the window. I look out, Maja is standing at the door.

"Did you know she's coming?" I ask.

"Of course I didn't, if I did, I wouldn't have allowed it. We need to have a conversation about your behavior." Dad says. I don't listen, I just go open the door.

Maja walks in and takes off her shoes. Without even saying a word she goes upstairs. I exchange looks with Martinus before following after her.

I close the door and sit on Martinus' bed next to him. Maja is in front of us just pacing around.

"Would you care to explain why you came?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"I'm so confused that I don't even know." She says. Well that's a big help here.

"Does it have something to do with the fight? Or homework?" Martinus asks.

"Uhh, yea. Homework!" Maja says. She takes a piece of paper and writes down everything we got for homework today.

"Is that all?" I ask looking at her. I can tell there's something on her mind but I can't push her to telling anything. At least if it's bad for me.

"No, that's all." She says fake smiling. Then she goes back downstairs once again followed by me and Martinus.

She closes the door and we have to go back to the kitchen. We hear the same speech about our brotherhood and closeness and everything we've already heard at least hundred times.

We're grounded. Two weeks. No friends allowed. No football practices. Only school and then straight home. We have one concert coming up during this time, we're not allowed to leave the hotel and go shopping. Great.

I get out of the shower and put on some shorts. Then I take out my phone and go through every possible social media. My life is so exciting, right?

I shut the light and try to get some sleep. My head is on Maja. I can't stop thinking about her and it's driving me crazy. Is this what having a crush feels like? Cause if it is, I don't like it at all.