"What? He's kind of a big deal." Alaric stated, hearing Elena snort out a laugh as she shook her head and Jenna groaned, turning towards Elena with a twinkle in her eyes when she suddenly added with a hint of sarcasm. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Tell Mr. hot shot Salvatore to pick you up from here. I'd love to see him again."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You're kidding me, right?" Bonnie asked her through the speakerphone, nearly dying of laughter when Elena told her about the details of the last few weeks in Florida.

"I'm completely serious. People act like they fall all over themselves just to get a glimpse of him. You should google him, Bonnie. Stefan Salvatore, the CEO of SD Realty here in Florida. Apparently, he's a pretty big deal." Elena told her with an annoyed tone as she yanked off a short sleeve black dress from one of her hangers in her closest, the dress reaching just above her knees as she placed it against her body. "Too short." She mumbled, throwing it down on to the pile of clothes that she had started creating about a half hour ago when she realized that she had to look decent for the night.

"Ugh, I don't know what to wear! Why did I agree to this!" Elena exclaimed, hearing her best friend let out a laugh as she stated with a small giggle. "Because he's really hot. Wear something short and revealing." She added.

Elena shook her head, sitting on her bed as she grabbed her cell phone into her hands and took Bonnie off the speaker phone. "He's a jerk, Bon. He thinks that I'm going to be like everyone else and fall all over myself. Yeah, he's good looking. I'll admit that. But, he's-."

"He's a very rich jerk!" Bonnie blurted out, causing Elena to roll her eyes. as she figured that Bonnie was doing her research on him already.

"I don't care about his money, his huge house or his fast cars. I don't care. I'm trying to get to him, to convince him that he can't just come into my aunt's Salon and ruin our lives. But, I'm also trying to figure him out." Elena commented with a heavy sigh, telling Bonnie that she had better get going.

"He's going to be here, soon. Look, Bon. I'll call you in a few days and tell you how it went." She said, cutting a rambling Bonnie off as her best friend laughed.

"Fine. You better and when you call me, tell me everything! Good luck tonight and whatever you do, don't fall under his spell, Elena. He sounds pretty charming, in a weird jerk kind of way."

"Yeah, he sure is charming...A charming pain in my side. He's a leech. Stuck on you, even when you don't want him to be. Trust me, Bon. You have nothing to worry about. Nothing is going to happen. Tonight, I'm going to tell him that all I want is a professional relationship." Elena said with a confident tone, telling her that she loved her and that she'd call her again soon.

"She's just been a royal joy to be around." Damon said, turning towards Klaus in the packed bar that they were sitting in later that night.

Damon had called Stefan a few times to tell him that he should join them. But, when his younger brother told him that he had a date with Elena Gilbert of all people, Klaus got thrown into the conversation and dragged out to keep Damon company as he sulked about how different Katherine was becoming over the last few weeks.

"One minute she loves me. The next, it's like she wants to chop my head off for saying something wrong. I don't get it, Klaus. I love her, I really do. But, my wife is driving me absolutely crazy." Damon complained, watching as Klaus downed a shot of whiskey and inhaled deeply through his teeth, barely even listening to his friend who was starting to irritated him a bit.

"Look mate, stop complaining about it and go home. Tell her that you're worried about her and if she's smart. She'll tell you what's going on. I mean, I get it that she's pissed off about you working too much. Just- Don't end up like your brother, Damon. Having Rebekah as an ex-wife is killing him both inside and out. Not just because he still has lingering feelings for my sister. But, because he actually thought he had found the one in her. Which, clearly wasn't the case with them." Klaus explained, pushing himself up from seat he sat in as his eyes followed Caroline who was heading back towards the restrooms, taking off her apron that was tied tightly around her waistline.