Chapter 13

Tom POV
As I start to crawl, tord's rear gets in my face, due to him stopping. I crash into his butt and I accidentally push him forward. I look at him and start to whisper yell.

"HEY, CAN YOU GIVE ME A WARNING BEFORE YOU STOP!!!" I say hitting him on his heel.

"Says the person who keeps touch my butt." He turns around and smirks. I back up a bit. But, I can't help but chuckle, at his stupid little face.

"Turn around a go!... dork." I mumble the last part. He continues without a word, while still having a smirk in his face. I smile to myself, while lost in thought.
And to think I was best friends with this guy~.
All the sudden I hear something, but at the same time I can't hear anything at all. It was like it was censored out. A mumble. An echo.
Then... I bump into him again. I look at him pissed.

"WHAT THE FU-!" he shushes me. Tord gets on his knees in an attempt to turn around. "What are you doing...?" I say backing up so he has room to do what he was doing.

"I'm going up... why, what did you think I was going to do?" Tord says, thickening his accent. It was so perfect for him. I felt tingling in my chest and stomach. I look down.

"Oh... I thought you were turning around." I whisper. He gapes at me for a while. Like he was thinking, but he looks up and starts unscrewing the vent door. "What were you thinking about?"
I ask him he looks at me a smiles.

"Just thinking about how cute you are.... I've missed you, really." Tord says looking at me. I blush and stare at him wide eyed.

"Wait, you've missed ME. Like, personally?" I say with a high voice confused indicating that I was flattered and embarrassed. He smiles and goes back to unscrewing the vent screws with his fingers. Once he got one, he starts talking. Starting in the next screw.

"When I came back to the house. I was there to steal the giant robot and get out, NOTHING else. I was unlocking your door that was once mine, when your voice echoed threw the house, indicating that you saw me.....!" He sighs and looks at me then back at the vent. He gets the second screw out. And starts on the next one.
"I was so happy I saw you, but at the same time... I was just there to get the robot and leave. Plus, I knew all you would do is fight with me and try to get me kicked out... again. So I played your little game. I tried to be smarter than you. I tried to tell you as little information as possible, but yet I wanted to tell you everything." He gets the third screw. And starts on the last one.
"When I heard your voice. I wanted you to be with me. Lead an ARMY with me! Do everything with me. Right by my side." To this he pauses and looks at my reaction at the word army. My reaction was intense but interested by what he was saying. He continues. "I wanted this, because I knew you were strong. I knew whatever pain you had you would always do your best to get over it, so you could stay focus on your real task, and not be dragged around by the past. You didn't care what Edd thought, Matt thought, or what.... I thought. YOU didn't care what people thought in general." Tord chuckles stopping his sentence. "That's what I hated about you." His face goes straight. Edd might have been closer to me than you, but he would always talk about how 'cool' you were." He shakes his head and chuckles again to himself. "Then i tried to be better, and look were that got me. After the robot thing I started walking when some guys tried to shoot me. One of them even saying, 'we found you red leader'. Whatever." He says the last part, rolling his eyes.
My eyes widen.

"Hold on... your THE RED LEADER!" I whisper yell. He looks at me with the corner of his eye swiftly then back at the vent. He unscrews the last screw.

"Come on." He says and climbs through the vent. I sit there thinking but soon go after him. By the time I reach him. He was already out of the vent like tunnel and in some room. I poke my head out.

Wow... so your 'lover' is the leader of an army. I'm kinda liking this guy. Also, sucks he's bleeding out by the way...

My eyes widen. We were talking so long I forgot he was bleeding. I looks at him, and swiftly pull his bleeding arm. He grunts out of pain and shock and tries to pull away. But me being stronger than him at the moment, keeps grip.
"Hey, in fine!" He says in an attempt to persuade me.

"No. No, your not." I start wiping the bottom of my jacket on his arm, trying to soak up the blood. It works. Every time I would pat it he would flinch and cringe up his face. "That's it! If you flinch on more time, I'm gonna... HUG YOU!" I yell.  He looks at me, in surprise.

"Maybe I *grunt* want you to *ooo* hug me~" tord says forcing a smile. I chuckle at his attempt.

*Bang, boom*

Me and tord hear a door being pounded on. We look at the source. But when we look the door is being knock down already. We quickly stand up only to see 4 soldiers standing in the door way.

One of the soldiers walkie talkie go off,
"вы нашли источник криков!?!" One of them say.

I look at tord. He doesn't look at me but he starts to speak to where only I could hear him. "They said 'did you find the source of the yelling'." I mentally face palm myself for yelling at tord about hugging him. Great, now all because of me, we're going to die from black over coat wearing cock suckers. I yell at myself. I frown and grip the ground getting ready to fight, and so does tord.

                                       -Mcg