Chapter 11

Tom POV
I open my eyes. It was dark still. As a matter of fact it was the same type of darkness as when I was inside the monster. That was because... I was. I look through the big lightened holes showing that they were suppose to be my eyes.
The setting was the same place as when I got knocked out. It was dark outside, as it was at least 9:30 at night. They guy that hit me was shocked but not that scared. He looked like he has gone through this before, like this wasn't his first time seeing a demon...!
My demon starts to walk forward and soon gets to the man, and with one swipe, the man was dead. The Demon takes one step forward into the building but quickly turns around. The man I pushed down calls for back up.
"I NEED IMMEDIATE BACKUP! NOW! WE HAVE A CODE 410! I REPEAT CODE FOUR TE-!"
The yelling stops as soon as the demon kills him to. In the distance we see red and blue lights. My demon takes a stand gripping the ground. He made a position you would make when your about to sprint off. FAST. I could see that he was angry because I could see the crease from the holes I was shown from.

Get ready...!

"Wha- what are you going to do." I say showing the fear in my voice by the crack I left behind it.

We're about to have a lot of things going on all at once. Heads up, your going to get a headache from all the colors and jerking around.

"What...?" I say but he doesn't answer me. The cop cars pull up and the police men and women get out of their vehicle.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!" The police woman says and loads her weapon. I gasp. These people were really going to shoot at us. I look around and see the public people gaping at me. People had their mouths covered and shocked faces, I even see the old woman who is scared for her life.
This reminds me so much of high school. I want to run so bad, but I can't. My demon stands there grip the ground more.
"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" The police woman repeats. My demon just stays in the same position. He has no intention to move. The police start to count.
"5....4....3....2....1.. FIRE!" I gasp and close my eyes. But once I open them I see nothing but darkness. And... stars? Was I dead? Was I dreaming? What was happening? So many question with such little time. In that moment I see a bullet zip pass me. I squint my eyes closer to the giant round holes, in order to get a closer look. My demon looks down.
We were in the air. My demon had jumped up at least 20 to 30 feet and was now falling. He came down so fast and hard when we hit the ground, waves of cement get flung to the police and police cars. Several police men and women were injured, maybe one or two killed.

I'm too weak... I need more power!

"But you already have a tail, horns, sharp teeth, and a snake tongue including the breathe! How much more power... AND WHERE!!"

From you... of course. And this form is only my 1st form. I have 3 forms. Each one needing more power than the last... hehe I just realized you might die from ME!

My demon bends down and gets down on one knee. Then he closes his eyes. All I could see was darkness. Something grabs my arms and legs.
It's the same goo that suffocated me last time I was here. But this time it doesn't travel up my body. The black goo makes a sharp looking needle and sticks it in me.
"Ahhh!" I yell and grind my teeth and grunt at the pain. The needle doesn't take blood but... energy! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I- I FEEL SO WEAK!" I say as I fall on my knees. All my body weight hurts my knees and they start to ache, but I feel so weak that I don't care.

I need you energy to become more powerful! >:)

I clinch my eyes shut, and grip the ground so hard I think some of the 'ground' got in and under my fingernails.