Chapter 10

Tom POV
It was nice. Everything was off my mind. The wind blowing in my face. My hair flowing in the wind. This was the beginning. This is were I start. This is were it all started, from the moment I took this bike, I started a revolution for my life. This is a mission to save tord. And mission is a go. I say to myself. There was no turning back.
I speed up. I was passing cars, vans, trucks. I felt so fast. So... free. I feel, superior.
This must be how tord felt. He would alway ride this thing. Or at least when he wasn't in his room doing stuff. Heh... yeah. That was disgusting. That was one of the reasons I didn't like him.
Actually now that I think about it, he probably didn't like ME because I master bated to much. Like a lot. Sweet Jehovah, how things come together so easily, when you FEEL FREE!
"WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO GO AGAIN?" I struggle to say from how much wind is in my face. I reach a red light and pull out the paper to tell me the address. 'RED SIREN DR. 8536 MAPLE RIDGE'
Hm. It sounds like a nice place. But then again I'm not the nicest person. The light turns green once I look up. I kick the bike stand into the bike and start to book it. To my surprise this address was, where the big clock is, in the middle of London is.
I pass people who look at me because of the loud noise the bike makes.

Stop.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

I said stop...

"Why? Are you trying to help me....?"

No. Well, I dunno bitch. Just fucking stop. There's two men standing in front of the clock tower.

I stop the bike and roll it behind a bush. The bush was small enough for me to jump over, but big enough to cover the bike. "What are they doing here..."

Obviously they're guarding the door. But the real question is why would they guard the door?

"Well, maybe someone could bring a gun into the tower and shoot everyone up. That's a possibility." I say, noting that the guys are wearing black, shirt and pants. They both have black hair and black sun glasses. With... headset in there ears.

Then why aren't they letting anybody in. There just standing there.

"I don't know but this is the road, and the only thing on this road is just this clock tower."

Heads up, behind you.

I turn around quickly and look around. "There's nobody here."

Look down dumbass >:(

I look down to come face to face with a woman. She was an elderly woman. Look like she was so sweet and fed the birds bread crumbs. Then she speaks to me.
"Are you okay young man, your talking to yourself quite a lot." She smiles at the end. A small smile you would get when your going to bed.
"Yes ma'am I'm alright. I- im- I'm just figuring out what- uhhh. FLOWERS to get my lucky partner... out loud... because that's what normal people do...." I say. I start to sweat. Lying is one thing. But when you do it to an old woman, you start to feel the guilt, and pity.
"Oh. Well, that person loves bush flowers?"
"Yeeessssss?"
"I hope she likes them..." she says and smile once more. Her husband calls her over and she says good bye and I wave. Once she's gone I hear that horrid people voice again, who claims to help me.

Well, that was horrible, you are a terrible lier. I was wonder when she was going to be gone. She just needs to die already.

"Hey! That was rude."

You were thinking it.

"I really was. Hmm. You learn something new everyday." I say and raise my eyebrows when I notice that one of the guards were gone.

Let's go!

"I wanted to say that."

To bad pussy. Now let's go!

"I don't want to talk to you! Now shut up!" I whisper yell. "People are already thinking I'm mentally ill. It won't be long until the police comes."

I start to walk at a normal rate to show the other guards that i was a normal person. It worked. I stroll down to the side of the door. I stare at the guard from the side of my eye. You could hear someone talking out of his ear piece, but it was faint. The person was talking about a black leader.
"He is wanting it done at 12:00am sharp. He wants to be there to see it, so he can confirm kill, but I think he just wants to see the red leader die. He'll be there at 11:45pm."
Red leader, Who's that? I don't know but, that's not who I'm saving right now. I just need to get tord and get out of here before this 'Black leader' comes. I remember aroa telling me about a black leader but I wasn't really sure about what she was talking about.
Okay here's the plan. I get in position and book it, hitting the guard in the process. Does that sound good?

So now you want to talk to me!?!? Bi-polor bitch. How, rude. And about the plan? I'd say that plan is good if it weren't for one thing.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" I whisper yell, furrowing my eyebrows.

Do you know how many guards are in there imbecile.

"... I'll worry about that once I get in there!" I whisper yell again.

I wouldn't do it from here though. It's not saf-. You know what, do it! DO IT! HAHAHA!!!

I smile as I was sure this was going to work, as for the enthusiasm from my little friend in there, I would say this is already a success.
I sprint at full speed and put my shoulder up in an effort to push the guy down. Boom! The guy falls and I fall with him. I lift my head up, and smile when I see the guy on the ground, holding his head and wincing at the pain.
When I try to get up, something catches my 'eyes'. I look to the side and see the other guard, holding a bat. Before I could react and bat comes into contact with my head.
I see flash backs of my life. This is the end...

And when you go down, I come back up....!

I black out.

                                      -Mcg